Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
HANDBALL: Al Ahly finish fifth in African Champions League
Al Ahly finished fifth in the African Handball Champions League held in Morocco, after beating Cameroon’s FAP Yaoundé 31-26.
Al Ahly, who were knocked-out by Zamalek in the quarter-final, beat Cameroon’s FAP Yaoundé 31-26 in the fifth place decider on Friday to finish in the fifth place.
In the women’s championship, Al Ahly’s team finished 6th, after losing 32-21 to Congo’s Abo Sport.
Zamalek were crowned African champions on Friday after beating Tunisia’s Club Africain 35-22 in the final. With nine African champions league titles to their name, the Whites are two titles behind GS Pétroliers of Algeria, who won the most number of titles in the history of the tournament.