Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
HANDBALL: Al Ahly finish fifth in African Champions League
Al Ahly finished fifth in the African Handball Champions League held in Morocco, after beating Cameroon’s FAP Yaoundé 31-26.
Al Ahly, who were knocked-out by Zamalek in the quarter-final, beat Cameroon’s FAP Yaoundé 31-26 in the fifth place decider on Friday to finish in the fifth place.
In the women’s championship, Al Ahly’s team finished 6th, after losing 32-21 to Congo’s Abo Sport.
Zamalek were crowned African champions on Friday after beating Tunisia’s Club Africain 35-22 in the final. With nine African champions league titles to their name, the Whites are two titles behind GS Pétroliers of Algeria, who won the most number of titles in the history of the tournament.