Egypt beach soccer team manager Ahmed Abdel-Razek announced the squad travelling to...
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- The Scout: An Egyptian talent that joined ISIS
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
El-Ashry: Al Shaab need a new manager
Tarek El-Ashry admitted that his team maybe in need of a new manager following their heavy 4-1 home defeat to Al Wahda.
In a press conference following the game, in which Al Shaab had led by a goal in the 31st minute before succumbing to a 1-4 defeat, Tarek El-Ashry acknowledged his inability to help the team progress.
“I think it is time for the board to take a decision because, in all honesty, I can not give more than that” El-Ashry said.
“I apologise to the fans, but there must be a change in favor of Al Shaab. We all want the good for this club” he added.
Al Shaab find themselves rooted to the bottom of the table after the latest defeat to Al Wahda became their sixth loss out of seven games this season.
However, the former ENPPI and Harras El-Hodood manager refuses to resign.
“The decision is up to the board of directors. I am leaving the choice for them” he said.
El-Ashry only began coaching Al Shaab this season after resigning from ENPPI in the summer , when the petroleum side was second in the Egyptian Premier League table.