Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Ismaily announce squad for Dakhleya
The Dervishes aim to get back to winning ways when they host Dakhleya in their third game this season, after settling for a draw in their previous game against Shehata’s Arab Contractors.
Mido made a few changes from the team that faced the Arab Contractors, most notably the squad sees the return of Mohamed Sobhy and Ahmed Samir Farag.
Goalkeeepers: Mohamed Sobhy,Mohamed Awad, Mohamed Magdy.
Defenders: Saad Hosny, Taha Adel, Bahaa Magdy, Shawky El-Saaid, Karim El-Dawy, Ahmed Hany, Ahmed Samir Farag.
Midfielders: Mohamed Abdel-Aziz, Hosni Abd-Rabo, Torric Jebrin, Mohamed Fathy, Mahmoud Hamad, Ahmed Samir, Shikabala, Ibrahim Hassan, Mahmoud Metwaly.
Forwards: Marwan Mohsen, Emmanuel Banahene, Kenneth Ikechukwu.
Ismaily lie fifth in the table with four points while Dakhleya are joint leaders with Al Ahly after collecting six points from two games.