KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Salah nominated for best Arab player
Mohamed Salah has been included in the list of nominees for the best Arab football player poll, announced by the Arabic Sports Press Association.
This poll is for the second running year and it includes 10 Asian and African players.
Besides Salah, the list also includes Moroccans Mouhcine Iajour (Qatar SC) and Mehdi Benatia (Bayern Munich), Algerians Yacine Brahimi (Porto), Sofiane Feghouli (Valencia), Islam Slimani (Sporting CP), Tunisians Aymen Abdennour (Valencia), Wahbi Khazri (Girondins de Bordeaux), Libyan Mohammad Zubya (MC Oran) and Sudanese Mudather Al Taher (Al Hilal).
It’s worth noting that Mohamed Salah was also nominated for the best player in Africa alongside Zamalek and fellow national team striker Bassem Morsi .