Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
HANDBALL: Zamalek crowned African champions
Zamalek were crowned African handball champions on Friday after beating Tunisia’s Club Africain 35-22 with a staggering performance in the 2015 African Champions League final.
Zamalek collected their 9th African Champions League title, after beating Tunisian Club Africain.
The game remained goalless for four minutes, until Club Africain scored the first goal of the night.
Zamalek levelled right away, and the game picked-up pace from there. The White Knights attacked relentlessly and managed to finish the first half three goals ahead, with a scoreline of 17-14.
Zamalek started the second half strongly and by the 23rd minute they were 10 goals ahead, with a result of 29-19.
The Whites ended the game with a stunning dominant display, winning by a margin of 13 goals.