Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
HANDBALL: Zamalek crowned African champions
Zamalek were crowned African handball champions on Friday after beating Tunisia’s Club Africain 35-22 with a staggering performance in the 2015 African Champions League final.
Zamalek collected their 9th African Champions League title, after beating Tunisian Club Africain.
The game remained goalless for four minutes, until Club Africain scored the first goal of the night.
Zamalek levelled right away, and the game picked-up pace from there. The White Knights attacked relentlessly and managed to finish the first half three goals ahead, with a scoreline of 17-14.
Zamalek started the second half strongly and by the 23rd minute they were 10 goals ahead, with a result of 29-19.
The Whites ended the game with a stunning dominant display, winning by a margin of 13 goals.