An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
HANDBALL: Zamalek crowned African champions
Zamalek were crowned African handball champions on Friday after beating Tunisia’s Club Africain 35-22 with a staggering performance in the 2015 African Champions League final.
Zamalek collected their 9th African Champions League title, after beating Tunisian Club Africain.
The game remained goalless for four minutes, until Club Africain scored the first goal of the night.
Zamalek levelled right away, and the game picked-up pace from there. The White Knights attacked relentlessly and managed to finish the first half three goals ahead, with a scoreline of 17-14.
Zamalek started the second half strongly and by the 23rd minute they were 10 goals ahead, with a result of 29-19.
The Whites ended the game with a stunning dominant display, winning by a margin of 13 goals.