Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
HANDBALL: Zamalek crowned African champions
Zamalek were crowned African handball champions on Friday after beating Tunisia’s Club Africain 35-22 with a staggering performance in the 2015 African Champions League final.
Zamalek collected their 9th African Champions League title, after beating Tunisian Club Africain.
The game remained goalless for four minutes, until Club Africain scored the first goal of the night.
Zamalek levelled right away, and the game picked-up pace from there. The White Knights attacked relentlessly and managed to finish the first half three goals ahead, with a scoreline of 17-14.
Zamalek started the second half strongly and by the 23rd minute they were 10 goals ahead, with a result of 29-19.
The Whites ended the game with a stunning dominant display, winning by a margin of 13 goals.