Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Ferreira announces Zamalek squad for Entag clash
This new Zamalek squad sees Mohamed Khalifa being removed from the squad as compared to their last game against Aswan.
Ahmed Hassan Mekky has been added to the squad after coming back from an injury while Mohamed Salem is out of the squad owing to an injury of his own.
Ahmed Hamoudi, Hazem Emam, Mohamed Koffi and Hazem Emam haven’t been added to the squad for the second consecutive week due to injuries.
Ahmed Tawfik is also set to miss the game for after picking up a muscle injury during training.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal
Defenders: Ahmed Dowidar, Hamada Tolba, Islam Gamal, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Omar Gaber, Sherif Alaa
Midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Salah, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Mostafa Fathi, Marouf Youssef, Mohamed Ibrahim
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Hassan Mekky, Mahmoud Kahraba, Ayman Hefni
Zamalek are now on 4 points in the league, 6th on goal difference, after dropping 2 points in their away game to Aswan where they were held to a scoreless draw.