An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Ferreira announces Zamalek squad for Entag clash
This new Zamalek squad sees Mohamed Khalifa being removed from the squad as compared to their last game against Aswan.
Ahmed Hassan Mekky has been added to the squad after coming back from an injury while Mohamed Salem is out of the squad owing to an injury of his own.
Ahmed Hamoudi, Hazem Emam, Mohamed Koffi and Hazem Emam haven’t been added to the squad for the second consecutive week due to injuries.
Ahmed Tawfik is also set to miss the game for after picking up a muscle injury during training.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal
Defenders: Ahmed Dowidar, Hamada Tolba, Islam Gamal, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Omar Gaber, Sherif Alaa
Midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Salah, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Mostafa Fathi, Marouf Youssef, Mohamed Ibrahim
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Hassan Mekky, Mahmoud Kahraba, Ayman Hefni
Zamalek are now on 4 points in the league, 6th on goal difference, after dropping 2 points in their away game to Aswan where they were held to a scoreless draw.