Egypt international Mohamed Salah featured in his side’s 3-1 loss to arch-rivals Lazio...
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
Ferreira announces Zamalek squad for Entag clash
This new Zamalek squad sees Mohamed Khalifa being removed from the squad as compared to their last game against Aswan.
Ahmed Hassan Mekky has been added to the squad after coming back from an injury while Mohamed Salem is out of the squad owing to an injury of his own.
Ahmed Hamoudi, Hazem Emam, Mohamed Koffi and Hazem Emam haven’t been added to the squad for the second consecutive week due to injuries.
Ahmed Tawfik is also set to miss the game for after picking up a muscle injury during training.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal
Defenders: Ahmed Dowidar, Hamada Tolba, Islam Gamal, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Omar Gaber, Sherif Alaa
Midfielders: Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Salah, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Mostafa Fathi, Marouf Youssef, Mohamed Ibrahim
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Hassan Mekky, Mahmoud Kahraba, Ayman Hefni
Zamalek are now on 4 points in the league, 6th on goal difference, after dropping 2 points in their away game to Aswan where they were held to a scoreless draw.