Here is the KingFut roundup of the results in the second matchday...
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- Baba Rahman out for the rest of the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- El Hadary: I’m happy with everything but I want more
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
Over 20,000 fans allowed for Egypt – Chad
Mahmoud El-Shamy, member of the Egyptian Football Federation, announced today that upwards of 20 thousand fans will be allowed to attend Egypt’s game against Chad in the Pharaohs’ quest to qualify for the 2018 Russia World Cup.
El-Shamy also confirmed that tickets for the game will be printed out on November 10th and will made available for the public.
The game is set to take place on November 17th at Borg Al-Arab stadium in Alexandria, three days after the first-leg, held at Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena.