Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Over 20,000 fans allowed for Egypt – Chad
The EFA have announced that over 20,000 fans will attend the Egypt-Chad second-leg World Cup qualifier on November 17th at Borg Al-Arab Stadium in Egypt.
Mahmoud El-Shamy, member of the Egyptian Football Federation, announced today that upwards of 20 thousand fans will be allowed to attend Egypt’s game against Chad in the Pharaohs’ quest to qualify for the 2018 Russia World Cup.
El-Shamy also confirmed that tickets for the game will be printed out on November 10th and will made available for the public.
The game is set to take place on November 17th at Borg Al-Arab stadium in Alexandria, three days after the first-leg, held at Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena.