Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Over 20,000 fans allowed for Egypt – Chad
The EFA have announced that over 20,000 fans will attend the Egypt-Chad second-leg World Cup qualifier on November 17th at Borg Al-Arab Stadium in Egypt.
Mahmoud El-Shamy, member of the Egyptian Football Federation, announced today that upwards of 20 thousand fans will be allowed to attend Egypt’s game against Chad in the Pharaohs’ quest to qualify for the 2018 Russia World Cup.
El-Shamy also confirmed that tickets for the game will be printed out on November 10th and will made available for the public.
The game is set to take place on November 17th at Borg Al-Arab stadium in Alexandria, three days after the first-leg, held at Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena.