Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to...
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
Over 20,000 fans allowed for Egypt – Chad
Mahmoud El-Shamy, member of the Egyptian Football Federation, announced today that upwards of 20 thousand fans will be allowed to attend Egypt’s game against Chad in the Pharaohs’ quest to qualify for the 2018 Russia World Cup.
El-Shamy also confirmed that tickets for the game will be printed out on November 10th and will made available for the public.
The game is set to take place on November 17th at Borg Al-Arab stadium in Alexandria, three days after the first-leg, held at Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena.