AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Over 20,000 fans allowed for Egypt – Chad
The EFA have announced that over 20,000 fans will attend the Egypt-Chad second-leg World Cup qualifier on November 17th at Borg Al-Arab Stadium in Egypt.
Mahmoud El-Shamy, member of the Egyptian Football Federation, announced today that upwards of 20 thousand fans will be allowed to attend Egypt’s game against Chad in the Pharaohs’ quest to qualify for the 2018 Russia World Cup.
El-Shamy also confirmed that tickets for the game will be printed out on November 10th and will made available for the public.
The game is set to take place on November 17th at Borg Al-Arab stadium in Alexandria, three days after the first-leg, held at Stade Idriss Mahamat Ouya in N’Djamena.