The fixtures for the U-20 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set...
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
Cameroon FA sack Volker Finke
The Cameroonian Football Association has publicly announced its decision to fire veteran German manager Volker Finke after a disappointing stint as manager of the Cameroon national team.
Volker took the job as Cameroon manager back in May of 2013, leading the nation through the 2014 World Cup in Brazil and the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
However, the 67-year-old failed to meet expectations in both competitions, as Cameroon were unable to progress beyond the group stages.
The Cameroonian FA also announced that Alexandre Belinga will be temporarily given the managerial role ahead of the two-legged 2018 World Cup qualification against Niger.