Confederation of African Football officials have revealed their stance surrounding the...
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Teko Modise: It will be a match to remember
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
Cameroon FA sack Volker Finke
The Cameroonian Football Association has publicly announced its decision to fire veteran German manager Volker Finke after a disappointing stint as manager of the Cameroon national team.
Volker took the job as Cameroon manager back in May of 2013, leading the nation through the 2014 World Cup in Brazil and the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
However, the 67-year-old failed to meet expectations in both competitions, as Cameroon were unable to progress beyond the group stages.
The Cameroonian FA also announced that Alexandre Belinga will be temporarily given the managerial role ahead of the two-legged 2018 World Cup qualification against Niger.