Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Cameroon FA sack Volker Finke
The Cameroonian Football Association has publicly announced its decision to fire veteran German manager Volker Finke after a disappointing stint as manager of the Cameroon national team.
Volker took the job as Cameroon manager back in May of 2013, leading the nation through the 2014 World Cup in Brazil and the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
However, the 67-year-old failed to meet expectations in both competitions, as Cameroon were unable to progress beyond the group stages.
The Cameroonian FA also announced that Alexandre Belinga will be temporarily given the managerial role ahead of the two-legged 2018 World Cup qualification against Niger.