Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was...
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
Cameroon FA sack Volker Finke
The Cameroonian Football Association has publicly announced its decision to fire veteran German manager Volker Finke after a disappointing stint as manager of the Cameroon national team.
Volker took the job as Cameroon manager back in May of 2013, leading the nation through the 2014 World Cup in Brazil and the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations in Equatorial Guinea.
However, the 67-year-old failed to meet expectations in both competitions, as Cameroon were unable to progress beyond the group stages.
The Cameroonian FA also announced that Alexandre Belinga will be temporarily given the managerial role ahead of the two-legged 2018 World Cup qualification against Niger.