Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Elmohamady scores to lead Hull to 2-0 win over MK Dons
Coming off the heels of a 2-0 win over Birmingham City, in which Elmohamady assisted the first goal, Hull City continued their fine run of form in the Championship by defeating MK Dons 2-0 today.
Ahmed Elmohamady scored The Tigers’ first goal 19 minutes into the first half after meeting Abel Hernandez’s fine cross at the back post. Minutes later, Elmohamady could have had his second goal after he rounded the MK Dons goalkeeper before sending his shot errantly over the bar.
Hull continued to dominate, but could only get their second goal in stoppage time of the second half from substitute Mohamed Diame.
Hull City remain in second place in the Championship, only two points behind leaders Brighton.