The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Evouna excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Petrojet
Al Ahly Portuguese manager José Peseiro has announced the 20-man squad for the Red Devils’ clash against Petrojet in the league, with the exclusion of Malick Evouna.
The Red Castle will face the petroleum club on Sunday in the third round of the Egyptian Premier League.
After recovering from injury and taking part in Al Ahly’s game against Ghazl El-Mahalla, Evouna was left out of the squad that’ll Petrojet.
Mohamed Hamdy Zaki was also excluded from the squad due to technical reasons while Bassem Ali and Ahmed Adel will miss the match due to injury.
Hossam Ashour also wasn’t included as he picked up a groin injury during Al Ahly’s game against Ghazl El-Mahalla.
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Mossad Awad.
Defenders: Ahmed Hegazy, Mohamed Hany, Saad Samir, Mohamed Naguib, Hussein El Sayed, Ahmed Fathy, Sabry Rahil.
Midfielders: Saleh Gomaa, Ramadan Sobhy, Abdallah El Said, Hossam Ghaly, Mo’men Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Ahmed El-Sheikh.
Forwards: John Antwi, Emad Meteb, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Amr Gamal.
Al Ahly defeated Ghazl El-Mahalla in the second round of the league, while Petrojet achieved a 3-0 win against Smouha.