Former Al Ahly and national football team midfielder Mohamed Shawky has officially joined...
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
Evouna excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Petrojet
Al Ahly Portuguese manager José Peseiro has announced the 20-man squad for the Red Devils’ clash against Petrojet in the league, with the exclusion of Malick Evouna.
The Red Castle will face the petroleum club on Sunday in the third round of the Egyptian Premier League.
After recovering from injury and taking part in Al Ahly’s game against Ghazl El-Mahalla, Evouna was left out of the squad that’ll Petrojet.
Mohamed Hamdy Zaki was also excluded from the squad due to technical reasons while Bassem Ali and Ahmed Adel will miss the match due to injury.
Hossam Ashour also wasn’t included as he picked up a groin injury during Al Ahly’s game against Ghazl El-Mahalla.
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Mossad Awad.
Defenders: Ahmed Hegazy, Mohamed Hany, Saad Samir, Mohamed Naguib, Hussein El Sayed, Ahmed Fathy, Sabry Rahil.
Midfielders: Saleh Gomaa, Ramadan Sobhy, Abdallah El Said, Hossam Ghaly, Mo’men Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Ahmed El-Sheikh.
Forwards: John Antwi, Emad Meteb, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Amr Gamal.
Al Ahly defeated Ghazl El-Mahalla in the second round of the league, while Petrojet achieved a 3-0 win against Smouha.