Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
Evouna excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Petrojet
Al Ahly Portuguese manager José Peseiro has announced the 20-man squad for the Red Devils’ clash against Petrojet in the league, with the exclusion of Malick Evouna.
The Red Castle will face the petroleum club on Sunday in the third round of the Egyptian Premier League.
After recovering from injury and taking part in Al Ahly’s game against Ghazl El-Mahalla, Evouna was left out of the squad that’ll Petrojet.
Mohamed Hamdy Zaki was also excluded from the squad due to technical reasons while Bassem Ali and Ahmed Adel will miss the match due to injury.
Hossam Ashour also wasn’t included as he picked up a groin injury during Al Ahly’s game against Ghazl El-Mahalla.
Goalkeepers: Sherif Ekramy, Mossad Awad.
Defenders: Ahmed Hegazy, Mohamed Hany, Saad Samir, Mohamed Naguib, Hussein El Sayed, Ahmed Fathy, Sabry Rahil.
Midfielders: Saleh Gomaa, Ramadan Sobhy, Abdallah El Said, Hossam Ghaly, Mo’men Zakaria, Walid Soliman, Ahmed El-Sheikh.
Forwards: John Antwi, Emad Meteb, Ahmed Abdel-Zaher, Amr Gamal.
Al Ahly defeated Ghazl El-Mahalla in the second round of the league, while Petrojet achieved a 3-0 win against Smouha.