Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors...
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
Maqassa’s Confederation Cup participation approved by CAF
The Confederation of African Football ‘CAF’ has given Misr El-Maqassa the approval needed for the team to participate in African club championships.
El-Maqassa have announced that their documents were accepted by the CAF, which allows them to participate in the 2016 CAF Confederation Cup alongside ENPPI.
It is worth mentioning that only five other Egyptian clubs have managed to get this approval: Al Ahly, Zamalek, ENPPI, Ismaily and Petrojet.