Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
VIDEO: ENPPI edge past Al Masry to earn first three points
The hosts took a 2-0 lead that lasted until the 78th minute, before their opponents halved the deficit to set up a nervy finish.
Salah Ashour scored the opener in the 28th minute, heading home from an in-swinging free-kick.
Four minutes later, Lamah cut inside from the left and played Kaoud in behind the defence with a deft flick, and the latter squeezed home from a tight angle to double the lead.
Said Mourad’s long cross in the 78th minute found an unmarked Gomaa, who headed easily past the stationary Abdel-Monsef, but it proved to be nothing more than a consolation as the match drew to a close.
ENPPI travel to Alexandria on Thursday to face Smouha.