Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
VIDEO: ENPPI edge past Al Masry to earn first three points
The hosts took a 2-0 lead that lasted until the 78th minute, before their opponents halved the deficit to set up a nervy finish.
Salah Ashour scored the opener in the 28th minute, heading home from an in-swinging free-kick.
Four minutes later, Lamah cut inside from the left and played Kaoud in behind the defence with a deft flick, and the latter squeezed home from a tight angle to double the lead.
Said Mourad’s long cross in the 78th minute found an unmarked Gomaa, who headed easily past the stationary Abdel-Monsef, but it proved to be nothing more than a consolation as the match drew to a close.
ENPPI travel to Alexandria on Thursday to face Smouha.