Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Ferreira analyzes 40th match at Zamalek
“As you can see, we’ve changed a lot in the team’s structure, we have a bunch of players suffering from exhaustion.” Ferreira explained.
“A different line of defense was introduced today with a number of new players, like the Aswan match.”
“Sometimes, we were forced to start with new players because of injuries and chemistry issues, however, it will be safer to introduce new players gradually in the future,” he added.
“We’re in October and Zamalek’s squad has already participated in a number of tournaments because of the national team matches. This affected our team’s preparations.” he said.
“We didn’t play a great match as we always do, because of such reasons, but what’s important is the participation of new players,”
“Today was my 40th match with Zamalek which was played in hard conditions and without enough breaks, that doesn’t help us perform well. I’d like to congratulate the players for today’s win against a special team,” Ferreira concluded.
Zamalek visit Arab Contractors on Wednesday, in matchday four of the Egyptian Premier League.