Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Ferreira analyzes 40th match at Zamalek
“As you can see, we’ve changed a lot in the team’s structure, we have a bunch of players suffering from exhaustion.” Ferreira explained.
“A different line of defense was introduced today with a number of new players, like the Aswan match.”
“Sometimes, we were forced to start with new players because of injuries and chemistry issues, however, it will be safer to introduce new players gradually in the future,” he added.
“We’re in October and Zamalek’s squad has already participated in a number of tournaments because of the national team matches. This affected our team’s preparations.” he said.
“We didn’t play a great match as we always do, because of such reasons, but what’s important is the participation of new players,”
“Today was my 40th match with Zamalek which was played in hard conditions and without enough breaks, that doesn’t help us perform well. I’d like to congratulate the players for today’s win against a special team,” Ferreira concluded.
Zamalek visit Arab Contractors on Wednesday, in matchday four of the Egyptian Premier League.