Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
Ferreira analyzes 40th match at Zamalek
“As you can see, we’ve changed a lot in the team’s structure, we have a bunch of players suffering from exhaustion.” Ferreira explained.
“A different line of defense was introduced today with a number of new players, like the Aswan match.”
“Sometimes, we were forced to start with new players because of injuries and chemistry issues, however, it will be safer to introduce new players gradually in the future,” he added.
“We’re in October and Zamalek’s squad has already participated in a number of tournaments because of the national team matches. This affected our team’s preparations.” he said.
“We didn’t play a great match as we always do, because of such reasons, but what’s important is the participation of new players,”
“Today was my 40th match with Zamalek which was played in hard conditions and without enough breaks, that doesn’t help us perform well. I’d like to congratulate the players for today’s win against a special team,” Ferreira concluded.
Zamalek visit Arab Contractors on Wednesday, in matchday four of the Egyptian Premier League.