Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Ferreira analyzes 40th match at Zamalek
“As you can see, we’ve changed a lot in the team’s structure, we have a bunch of players suffering from exhaustion.” Ferreira explained.
“A different line of defense was introduced today with a number of new players, like the Aswan match.”
“Sometimes, we were forced to start with new players because of injuries and chemistry issues, however, it will be safer to introduce new players gradually in the future,” he added.
“We’re in October and Zamalek’s squad has already participated in a number of tournaments because of the national team matches. This affected our team’s preparations.” he said.
“We didn’t play a great match as we always do, because of such reasons, but what’s important is the participation of new players,”
“Today was my 40th match with Zamalek which was played in hard conditions and without enough breaks, that doesn’t help us perform well. I’d like to congratulate the players for today’s win against a special team,” Ferreira concluded.
Zamalek visit Arab Contractors on Wednesday, in matchday four of the Egyptian Premier League.