KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Garcia: We weren’t clinical enough in front of the goal
Roma coach Rudi Garcia talked to Roma’s official website about his team’s performance against Inter Milan in the league.
“We’re also to blame for the result because we weren’t clinical enough in front of the goal.” Garcia said.
“You can see that not only from the statistics but also the attempts on goal.”
The Frenchman said that he was pleased with his side’s overall display – from the defense to the front three.
“Pjanic shouldn’t have appealed against the two handballs the referee didn’t give against Inter players. Then he did it, we went a man down and he won’t be available for the next game,” he added.
When asked if the forward players become predictable when Dzeko plays, Garcia disagreed and said that it was because Inter sat deep and closed down spaces.
“Only Salah was occasionally able to find some space. Our issue today was that we shot too close to the opposition goalkeeper, who was man of the match and prevented us from scoring,” he explained.