Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Garcia: We weren’t clinical enough in front of the goal
Roma coach Rudi Garcia talked to Roma’s official website about his team’s performance against Inter Milan in the league.
“We’re also to blame for the result because we weren’t clinical enough in front of the goal.” Garcia said.
“You can see that not only from the statistics but also the attempts on goal.”
The Frenchman said that he was pleased with his side’s overall display – from the defense to the front three.
“Pjanic shouldn’t have appealed against the two handballs the referee didn’t give against Inter players. Then he did it, we went a man down and he won’t be available for the next game,” he added.
When asked if the forward players become predictable when Dzeko plays, Garcia disagreed and said that it was because Inter sat deep and closed down spaces.
“Only Salah was occasionally able to find some space. Our issue today was that we shot too close to the opposition goalkeeper, who was man of the match and prevented us from scoring,” he explained.