Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Mido questions refereeing effect on competition
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ expressed his dissatisfaction with the referees’ performance during his team’s matches in the Egyptian Premier League.
Ismaily lost to Dakhleya 1-0 in the third round of the league on Sunday in a game that saw Shikabala’s claim for a penalty in the last minutes turned down.
“It is my first time since I started coaching to comment on the refereeing. There are question marks on the referees performance, I hope that Essam Abdel-Fatah will look at this issue,” Mido said in a televised interview.
The former Zamalek player said that his team deserved a penalty in their match against Dakhleya as well as in their previous match against Arab Contractors.
The Dervishes played out a goalless draw with the Arab Contractors after they defeated Entag El-Harby 2-0 in the league opener.
“Just let us know if you want to limit the competition between Al Ahly and Zamalek only,” Mido concluded.