Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Mido questions refereeing effect on competition
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ expressed his dissatisfaction with the referees’ performance during his team’s matches in the Egyptian Premier League.
Ismaily lost to Dakhleya 1-0 in the third round of the league on Sunday in a game that saw Shikabala’s claim for a penalty in the last minutes turned down.
“It is my first time since I started coaching to comment on the refereeing. There are question marks on the referees performance, I hope that Essam Abdel-Fatah will look at this issue,” Mido said in a televised interview.
The former Zamalek player said that his team deserved a penalty in their match against Dakhleya as well as in their previous match against Arab Contractors.
The Dervishes played out a goalless draw with the Arab Contractors after they defeated Entag El-Harby 2-0 in the league opener.
“Just let us know if you want to limit the competition between Al Ahly and Zamalek only,” Mido concluded.