Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Mido questions refereeing effect on competition
Ismaily manager Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ expressed his dissatisfaction with the referees’ performance during his team’s matches in the Egyptian Premier League.
Ismaily lost to Dakhleya 1-0 in the third round of the league on Sunday in a game that saw Shikabala’s claim for a penalty in the last minutes turned down.
“It is my first time since I started coaching to comment on the refereeing. There are question marks on the referees performance, I hope that Essam Abdel-Fatah will look at this issue,” Mido said in a televised interview.
The former Zamalek player said that his team deserved a penalty in their match against Dakhleya as well as in their previous match against Arab Contractors.
The Dervishes played out a goalless draw with the Arab Contractors after they defeated Entag El-Harby 2-0 in the league opener.
“Just let us know if you want to limit the competition between Al Ahly and Zamalek only,” Mido concluded.