Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Mortada Mansour banned from Egyptian Media
The renowned association has issued a statement including the decisions taken by the audio-visual media industry general association regarding Mortada Mansour.
The controversial Whites chairman verbally attacked notable TV hostess Lamis El-Hadidy on live television, leading to the association’s stance against Mortada.
The decisions were as follows, as published by the state news agency ONA:
- Mansour is banned from appearing on any of the member channels. No Mansour-related news will be reported either.
- The member channels will not cover any press conferences organised by Mansour.
- ٍWe stand in solidarity with channels such CBC, inside or outside the media industry association, regarding any judicial procedure taken against Mansour.
- Raising decisions of the media industry association to the presidency, the attorney general, the prime minister’s office, minister of sports, ministry of interior, ministry of justice, and national television institute. In addition to all the media outlets, and their respective trade unions.