Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Mortada Mansour banned from Egyptian Media
The renowned association has issued a statement including the decisions taken by the audio-visual media industry general association regarding Mortada Mansour.
The controversial Whites chairman verbally attacked notable TV hostess Lamis El-Hadidy on live television, leading to the association’s stance against Mortada.
The decisions were as follows, as published by the state news agency ONA:
- Mansour is banned from appearing on any of the member channels. No Mansour-related news will be reported either.
- The member channels will not cover any press conferences organised by Mansour.
- ٍWe stand in solidarity with channels such CBC, inside or outside the media industry association, regarding any judicial procedure taken against Mansour.
- Raising decisions of the media industry association to the presidency, the attorney general, the prime minister’s office, minister of sports, ministry of interior, ministry of justice, and national television institute. In addition to all the media outlets, and their respective trade unions.