Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Mortada Mansour banned from Egyptian Media
The Egyptian media industry association has decided to ban Zamalek chairman Mortada Mansour from appearing on any member channels.
The renowned association has issued a statement including the decisions taken by the audio-visual media industry general association regarding Mortada Mansour.
The controversial Whites chairman verbally attacked notable TV hostess Lamis El-Hadidy on live television, leading to the association’s stance against Mortada.
The decisions were as follows, as published by the state news agency ONA:
- Mansour is banned from appearing on any of the member channels. No Mansour-related news will be reported either.
- The member channels will not cover any press conferences organised by Mansour.
- ٍWe stand in solidarity with channels such CBC, inside or outside the media industry association, regarding any judicial procedure taken against Mansour.
- Raising decisions of the media industry association to the presidency, the attorney general, the prime minister’s office, minister of sports, ministry of interior, ministry of justice, and national television institute. In addition to all the media outlets, and their respective trade unions.