Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Mortada Mansour banned from Egyptian Media
The renowned association has issued a statement including the decisions taken by the audio-visual media industry general association regarding Mortada Mansour.
The controversial Whites chairman verbally attacked notable TV hostess Lamis El-Hadidy on live television, leading to the association’s stance against Mortada.
The decisions were as follows, as published by the state news agency ONA:
- Mansour is banned from appearing on any of the member channels. No Mansour-related news will be reported either.
- The member channels will not cover any press conferences organised by Mansour.
- ٍWe stand in solidarity with channels such CBC, inside or outside the media industry association, regarding any judicial procedure taken against Mansour.
- Raising decisions of the media industry association to the presidency, the attorney general, the prime minister’s office, minister of sports, ministry of interior, ministry of justice, and national television institute. In addition to all the media outlets, and their respective trade unions.