Ifeanyi Ubah owner, Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah has resealed a statement, criticising...
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: 30/10 – 2/11
Too many Egyptians playing abroad? Don’t have the time to watch your favorite foreign-based Egyptian players? KingFut have got you covered; we’re providing you with a roundup of all the Pharaohs Abroad performances around the globe this week.
Lierse – Ahmed ‘Zizo’ Sayed
Zizo played 63 minutes in Lierse’s 0-0 home draw against Antwerp in the Belgacom League, Belgium’s second division. Lierse now sit in 12th place, with 12 points in as many matches.
Omonia Nicosia – Karim Hafez
Karim Hafez played all 90 minutes as his side lost 2-1 away to second-placed AEK Larnaca. Schembri opened the scoring for the visitors after a defensive lapse, but an Andre Alves brace sealed the hosts’ comeback.
Hull City – Ahmed Elmohamady
Elmohamady scored in Hull’s 2-0 win over MK Dons away from home.
Chesterfield – Sam Morsy
Egypt-eligible Sam Morsy captained his side to a 0-1 win at Fleetwood Town. Ebanks-Blake scored the winner in the 30th minute as Chesterfield climbed into tenth place in League One.
AS Roma – Mohamed Salah
Roma lost 1-0 to Inter Milan in their top-of-the-table clash on Saturday. Mohamed Salah failed to put away any of his chances, as his side wasted several opportunities to level the match.
CD Nacional – Aly Ghazal
Egyptian international Aly Ghazal played the entirety of his team’s 1-0 defeat at the hands of Ahmed Hassan’s old club, Rio Ave. Marvin Zeegelaar scored the game’s only goal on the hour mark.
FC Basel – Mohamed El-Nenny
Basel came away from Vaduz with a hard-fought 1-2 win, as El-Nenny played the final 21 minutes in the encounter. Marc Janko scored the winning goal 11 minutes after the Egyptian was introduced.
Ahli Jeddah – Mohamed Abdel-Shafy
Mohamed Abdel-Shafy assisted the only goal of the match, as Al-Ahli went top of the Saudi Arabian league after beating Najran 1-0.
Al Shaab – Amr El-Sulaya
Lowly Al Shaab were swept aside as Al Wehda scored 4 goals to come baack from a 1-0 deficit. The Egyptian’s side are in dire straights after failing to win any of their first seven matches, and prop up the league table.