Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Abou-Rida: Egypt can qualify for the 2018 World Cup
FIFA executive committee member and recently-appointed Egypt national team general supervisor Hany Abou-Rida has stated that he will hold a meeting with the national team players and staff on November 10 to discuss short and long-term goals, which include qualifying for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Abou-Rida clarified that he is working closely with Head of the Ministry of Youth and Sports Khaled Abdel-Aziz and Egyptian Football Association President Gamal Allam in order to fulfill the Egyptian’s dream of reaching the World Cup.
The 62-year-old is full of confidence and believes that the Egyptian national team can qualify for the upcoming World Cup, claiming that he has already met with national team manager Héctor Cúper several times in order to listen to and meet his demands.
Abou-Rida concluded by saying,”I will take this responsibility on my shoulders, and I promise that I will try my best to take the national team to the World Cup.”