Al Ahly handball team managed to qualify for Egypt Cup semi-finals after...
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
Al Ahly’s Rabia will not rush his return from injury
In an interview with Al Ahly TV, Egypt international Rami Rabia confirmed that he doesn’t want to rush his return from the groin strain he sustained against Zamalek in the Egypt Super Cup to avoid aggravating the injury.
Rabin said, “I will undergo further tests to determine the gravity of the injury and then I will continue with my rehabilitation.”
“I will not push myself to return earlier because I don’t want to aggravate my injury once again,” he added.
Rabin finally stated, “Misr El-Maqassa is performing very well in the league this season and it will be a challenging match for Al Ahly, however, Al Ahly players are in great form and can continue the winning streak.”