Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Al Ahly’s Rabia will not rush his return from injury
In an interview with Al Ahly TV, Egypt international Rami Rabia confirmed that he doesn’t want to rush his return from the groin strain he sustained against Zamalek in the Egypt Super Cup to avoid aggravating the injury.
Rabin said, “I will undergo further tests to determine the gravity of the injury and then I will continue with my rehabilitation.”
“I will not push myself to return earlier because I don’t want to aggravate my injury once again,” he added.
Rabin finally stated, “Misr El-Maqassa is performing very well in the league this season and it will be a challenging match for Al Ahly, however, Al Ahly players are in great form and can continue the winning streak.”