Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Al Ahly’s Rabia will not rush his return from injury
In an interview with Al Ahly TV, Egypt international Rami Rabia confirmed that he doesn’t want to rush his return from the groin strain he sustained against Zamalek in the Egypt Super Cup to avoid aggravating the injury.
Rabin said, “I will undergo further tests to determine the gravity of the injury and then I will continue with my rehabilitation.”
“I will not push myself to return earlier because I don’t want to aggravate my injury once again,” he added.
Rabin finally stated, “Misr El-Maqassa is performing very well in the league this season and it will be a challenging match for Al Ahly, however, Al Ahly players are in great form and can continue the winning streak.”