Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Al Ahly’s Rabia will not rush his return from injury
In an interview with Al Ahly TV, Egypt international Rami Rabia confirmed that he doesn’t want to rush his return from the groin strain he sustained against Zamalek in the Egypt Super Cup to avoid aggravating the injury.
Rabin said, “I will undergo further tests to determine the gravity of the injury and then I will continue with my rehabilitation.”
“I will not push myself to return earlier because I don’t want to aggravate my injury once again,” he added.
Rabin finally stated, “Misr El-Maqassa is performing very well in the league this season and it will be a challenging match for Al Ahly, however, Al Ahly players are in great form and can continue the winning streak.”