Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
Al Ahly’s Rabia will not rush his return from injury
In an interview with Al Ahly TV, Egypt international Rami Rabia confirmed that he doesn’t want to rush his return from the groin strain he sustained against Zamalek in the Egypt Super Cup to avoid aggravating the injury.
Rabin said, “I will undergo further tests to determine the gravity of the injury and then I will continue with my rehabilitation.”
“I will not push myself to return earlier because I don’t want to aggravate my injury once again,” he added.
Rabin finally stated, “Misr El-Maqassa is performing very well in the league this season and it will be a challenging match for Al Ahly, however, Al Ahly players are in great form and can continue the winning streak.”