KingFut rounds up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup of...
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
Shawky demands dues from Arab Contractors
Mohamed Shawky has lodged a complaint with the Egyptian Football Association against his former team, Arab Contractors, after the club failed to pay the remainder of the outstanding wages owed to the player.
There will be a review held by the EFA, in which the situation will be investigated.
The EFA will take a look at the player’s contract with the club, in order to make a fair decision in favor of either party.