Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Shawky demands dues from Arab Contractors
Former Al Ahly and Middlesbrough player Mohamed Shawky has shown his frustration with Arab Contractors, and is demanding the club pay what they owe him.
Mohamed Shawky has lodged a complaint with the Egyptian Football Association against his former team, Arab Contractors, after the club failed to pay the remainder of the outstanding wages owed to the player.
There will be a review held by the EFA, in which the situation will be investigated.
The EFA will take a look at the player’s contract with the club, in order to make a fair decision in favor of either party.