Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ was injured as Ittihad Jeddah beat Al Hilal 2-0 in...
- Kahraba injured as Ittihad defeat Hilal in Saudi Derby
- Aly Ghazal impresses as Nacional hold Sporting in Madeira
- INTERVIEW | Ahmad Fahmy – Fantasy Premier League’s current number one overall
- Ghana FA vice president announces readiness of Ayew and Asamoah for Egypt clash
- Mouscron coach: Trezeguet most talented player in our team
- Fabio Petruzzi: Salah added value to Roma
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
Shawky demands dues from Arab Contractors
Former Al Ahly and Middlesbrough player Mohamed Shawky has shown his frustration with Arab Contractors, and is demanding the club pay what they owe him.
Mohamed Shawky has lodged a complaint with the Egyptian Football Association against his former team, Arab Contractors, after the club failed to pay the remainder of the outstanding wages owed to the player.
There will be a review held by the EFA, in which the situation will be investigated.
The EFA will take a look at the player’s contract with the club, in order to make a fair decision in favor of either party.