Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Tawfik returns as Zamalek announce squad for Contractors
Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira has included Ahmed Tawfik in his 19-man squad for the upcoming Egyptian Premier League clash against Arab Contractors on Wednesday.
Tawfik, who missed Entag El-Harby game, returned to the squad after recovering from injury while Ahmed Hamoudi continues to miss for technical reasons.
Ali Gabr was also excluded from the squad due to injury, while Mohamed Koffi and Mahmoud Gennesh were left out due to technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal
Defenders: Ahmed Dewidar, Hamada Tolba, Islam Gamal, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Omar Gaber, Sherif Alaa
Midfielders: Mohamed Ibrahim, Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Salah, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Ayman Hefni, Mahmoud Kahraba, Mostafa Fathi, Marouf Youssef, Ahmed Tawfik.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Hassan Mekki
Zamalek defeated Entag El-Harby 2-1 in the third round of the league. Arab Contractors, however, were held to a 1-1 draw with Ittihad of Alexandria.
The White Knights are third in the league table with seven points, while Contractors lie in the 16th place with two points.