AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Tawfik returns as Zamalek announce squad for Contractors
Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira has included Ahmed Tawfik in his 19-man squad for the upcoming Egyptian Premier League clash against Arab Contractors on Wednesday.
Tawfik, who missed Entag El-Harby game, returned to the squad after recovering from injury while Ahmed Hamoudi continues to miss for technical reasons.
Ali Gabr was also excluded from the squad due to injury, while Mohamed Koffi and Mahmoud Gennesh were left out due to technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal
Defenders: Ahmed Dewidar, Hamada Tolba, Islam Gamal, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Omar Gaber, Sherif Alaa
Midfielders: Mohamed Ibrahim, Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Salah, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Ayman Hefni, Mahmoud Kahraba, Mostafa Fathi, Marouf Youssef, Ahmed Tawfik.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Hassan Mekki
Zamalek defeated Entag El-Harby 2-1 in the third round of the league. Arab Contractors, however, were held to a 1-1 draw with Ittihad of Alexandria.
The White Knights are third in the league table with seven points, while Contractors lie in the 16th place with two points.