Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Tawfik returns as Zamalek announce squad for Contractors
Zamalek manager Jesualdo Ferreira has included Ahmed Tawfik in his 19-man squad for the upcoming Egyptian Premier League clash against Arab Contractors on Wednesday.
Tawfik, who missed Entag El-Harby game, returned to the squad after recovering from injury while Ahmed Hamoudi continues to miss for technical reasons.
Ali Gabr was also excluded from the squad due to injury, while Mohamed Koffi and Mahmoud Gennesh were left out due to technical reasons.
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mohamed Abou-Gabal
Defenders: Ahmed Dewidar, Hamada Tolba, Islam Gamal, Mohamed Adel Gomaa, Omar Gaber, Sherif Alaa
Midfielders: Mohamed Ibrahim, Tarek Hamed, Ibrahim Salah, Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek, Ayman Hefni, Mahmoud Kahraba, Mostafa Fathi, Marouf Youssef, Ahmed Tawfik.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Ahmed Hassan Mekki
Zamalek defeated Entag El-Harby 2-1 in the third round of the league. Arab Contractors, however, were held to a 1-1 draw with Ittihad of Alexandria.
The White Knights are third in the league table with seven points, while Contractors lie in the 16th place with two points.