Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
EFA executive director to hold meeting with Minister of Interior’s office
Tharwat Sweilam, executive director of the Egyptian Football Association, will hold a meeting with the office of the Minister of Interior, in order to discuss the preparations for Egypt’s return leg encounter against Chad.
EFA executive director Tharwat Sweilam is expected to hold a meeting on Thursday with Ahmed Bakr, the first assistant to the Minister of Interior, to ensure that preparations for the national team’s match against Chad are up to the required standards.
Egypt host Chad on November 17th, three days after the first leg in N’Djamena, in the penultimate round of qualification for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Sweilam has confirmed that the main purpose of the meeting is to allow the fans to re-enter stadiums again.
The EFA recently announced that over 20,000 fans will attend the match, which will be played at the Borg Al-Arab Stadium in Alexandria.
He also added that he is looking forward to a sit-down with Khaled Abdel-Aziz – the Minister of Youth and Sports – before his meeting with Ahmed Bakr.