AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
EFA executive director to hold meeting with Minister of Interior’s office
Tharwat Sweilam, executive director of the Egyptian Football Association, will hold a meeting with the office of the Minister of Interior, in order to discuss the preparations for Egypt’s return leg encounter against Chad.
EFA executive director Tharwat Sweilam is expected to hold a meeting on Thursday with Ahmed Bakr, the first assistant to the Minister of Interior, to ensure that preparations for the national team’s match against Chad are up to the required standards.
Egypt host Chad on November 17th, three days after the first leg in N’Djamena, in the penultimate round of qualification for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Sweilam has confirmed that the main purpose of the meeting is to allow the fans to re-enter stadiums again.
The EFA recently announced that over 20,000 fans will attend the match, which will be played at the Borg Al-Arab Stadium in Alexandria.
He also added that he is looking forward to a sit-down with Khaled Abdel-Aziz – the Minister of Youth and Sports – before his meeting with Ahmed Bakr.