Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
EFA executive director to hold meeting with Minister of Interior’s office
Tharwat Sweilam, executive director of the Egyptian Football Association, will hold a meeting with the office of the Minister of Interior, in order to discuss the preparations for Egypt’s return leg encounter against Chad.
EFA executive director Tharwat Sweilam is expected to hold a meeting on Thursday with Ahmed Bakr, the first assistant to the Minister of Interior, to ensure that preparations for the national team’s match against Chad are up to the required standards.
Egypt host Chad on November 17th, three days after the first leg in N’Djamena, in the penultimate round of qualification for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Sweilam has confirmed that the main purpose of the meeting is to allow the fans to re-enter stadiums again.
The EFA recently announced that over 20,000 fans will attend the match, which will be played at the Borg Al-Arab Stadium in Alexandria.
He also added that he is looking forward to a sit-down with Khaled Abdel-Aziz – the Minister of Youth and Sports – before his meeting with Ahmed Bakr.