Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Security forces allow more fans for Chad match
The Ministry of Interior has agreed to increase the fans’ attendance from 22,000 to 25,000 for the Chad match.
The national team will face Chad in the second round of 2018 World Cup qualification. The match is set to be held in Alexandria’s Burj Al Arab Stadium on the 17th of November and fan attendance has been allowed by the security forces.
Egypt will first travel away to face Chad on the 14th of November before facing them at home in the return match.
The EFA have announced on Friday that over 20,000 fans will attend the Egypt-Chad second-leg World Cup qualifier. However, in a meeting with a representative from the Ministry of Interior on Wednesday, the EFA’s demand to increase the agreed upon number of fans to 25 thousand has been approved.