Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Security forces allow more fans for Chad match
The Ministry of Interior has agreed to increase the fans’ attendance from 22,000 to 25,000 for the Chad match.
The national team will face Chad in the second round of 2018 World Cup qualification. The match is set to be held in Alexandria’s Burj Al Arab Stadium on the 17th of November and fan attendance has been allowed by the security forces.
Egypt will first travel away to face Chad on the 14th of November before facing them at home in the return match.
The EFA have announced on Friday that over 20,000 fans will attend the Egypt-Chad second-leg World Cup qualifier. However, in a meeting with a representative from the Ministry of Interior on Wednesday, the EFA’s demand to increase the agreed upon number of fans to 25 thousand has been approved.