An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Security forces allow more fans for Chad match
The Ministry of Interior has agreed to increase the fans’ attendance from 22,000 to 25,000 for the Chad match.
The national team will face Chad in the second round of 2018 World Cup qualification. The match is set to be held in Alexandria’s Burj Al Arab Stadium on the 17th of November and fan attendance has been allowed by the security forces.
Egypt will first travel away to face Chad on the 14th of November before facing them at home in the return match.
The EFA have announced on Friday that over 20,000 fans will attend the Egypt-Chad second-leg World Cup qualifier. However, in a meeting with a representative from the Ministry of Interior on Wednesday, the EFA’s demand to increase the agreed upon number of fans to 25 thousand has been approved.