Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Security forces allow more fans for Chad match
The Ministry of Interior has agreed to increase the fans’ attendance from 22,000 to 25,000 for the Chad match.
The national team will face Chad in the second round of 2018 World Cup qualification. The match is set to be held in Alexandria’s Burj Al Arab Stadium on the 17th of November and fan attendance has been allowed by the security forces.
Egypt will first travel away to face Chad on the 14th of November before facing them at home in the return match.
The EFA have announced on Friday that over 20,000 fans will attend the Egypt-Chad second-leg World Cup qualifier. However, in a meeting with a representative from the Ministry of Interior on Wednesday, the EFA’s demand to increase the agreed upon number of fans to 25 thousand has been approved.