Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Security forces allow more fans for Chad match
The Ministry of Interior has agreed to increase the fans’ attendance from 22,000 to 25,000 for the Chad match.
The national team will face Chad in the second round of 2018 World Cup qualification. The match is set to be held in Alexandria’s Burj Al Arab Stadium on the 17th of November and fan attendance has been allowed by the security forces.
Egypt will first travel away to face Chad on the 14th of November before facing them at home in the return match.
The EFA have announced on Friday that over 20,000 fans will attend the Egypt-Chad second-leg World Cup qualifier. However, in a meeting with a representative from the Ministry of Interior on Wednesday, the EFA’s demand to increase the agreed upon number of fans to 25 thousand has been approved.