The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
14 Zamalek players called up for senior, Olympic national team
Cúper has previously settled for calling up Mohamed Salah, Mohamed El-Nenny, Ahmed Hassan Koka, Mohamed Abdel Shafy and Amr Warda as the five foreign players to his squad, before announcing his call ups from the Whites, who went on top of the Egyptian Premier League table temporarily, for the two Chad matches on the 14th and 17th of November.
Here are the called up Zamalek players:
Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Tawfik, Ahmed Dweidar, Tarek Hamed, Mahmoud Kahraba, Ahmed Hassan Mekki, Bassem Morsi, Ibrahim Salah, Omar Gaber and Hazem Emam.
Four Zamalek players for the Olympic NT
By his turn, Egypt Olympic team coach Hossam El-Badry has announced the call up of four Zamalek players to the team’s training camp as for the preparations for the Olympic games 2016 qualifications in Rio De Janeiro.
The former Ahly manager has called up Mohamed Salem, Mostafa Fathi and Mohamed Adel Gomaa, with Mahmoud Kahraba also called up but to join the camp on a later time.