Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
14 Zamalek players called up for senior, Olympic national team
Egypt coach Héctor Cúper has called up 10 players from Zamalek as the team prepares for facing Chad in their World Cup 2018 qualifications opener.
Cúper has previously settled for calling up Mohamed Salah, Mohamed El-Nenny, Ahmed Hassan Koka, Mohamed Abdel Shafy and Amr Warda as the five foreign players to his squad, before announcing his call ups from the Whites, who went on top of the Egyptian Premier League table temporarily, for the two Chad matches on the 14th and 17th of November.
Here are the called up Zamalek players:
Ahmed El-Shennawy, Ahmed Tawfik, Ahmed Dweidar, Tarek Hamed, Mahmoud Kahraba, Ahmed Hassan Mekki, Bassem Morsi, Ibrahim Salah, Omar Gaber and Hazem Emam.
Four Zamalek players for the Olympic NT
By his turn, Egypt Olympic team coach Hossam El-Badry has announced the call up of four Zamalek players to the team’s training camp as for the preparations for the Olympic games 2016 qualifications in Rio De Janeiro.
The former Ahly manager has called up Mohamed Salem, Mostafa Fathi and Mohamed Adel Gomaa, with Mahmoud Kahraba also called up but to join the camp on a later time.