Lazio manager Simone Inzaghi believes that Salah add value to Roma, adding that his...
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
Egypt down 6 places in November FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped six places in the latest FIFA ranking released on Thursday, November 5 to become the 57th-placed team worldwide.
Egypt dropped six places in the November edition of the monthly FIFA rankings, and now occupy the 57th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 11th in Africa, down from 9th in October.
Algeria drops to second in Africa with an overall ranking of 26th, and is replaced at the top by Côte d’Ivoire, who now top African football with an overall ranking of 22nd.
Argentina lost its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football to Belgium, after the latter moved up two spots to occupy the first the position worldwide .
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Chad, who climbed 39 places to 136th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Sudan, who dropped 44 places to 128th.