South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Egypt down 6 places in November FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped six places in the November edition of the monthly FIFA rankings, and now occupy the 57th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 11th in Africa, down from 9th in October.
Algeria drops to second in Africa with an overall ranking of 26th, and is replaced at the top by Côte d’Ivoire, who now top African football with an overall ranking of 22nd.
Argentina lost its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football to Belgium, after the latter moved up two spots to occupy the first the position worldwide .
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Chad, who climbed 39 places to 136th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Sudan, who dropped 44 places to 128th.