Egypt international Mohamed Salah scored in his side’s 4-1 victory over Torino...
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
- Smouha to face Kenya’s Ulinzi Star in CAF Confederation Cup
- Ahmed Yasser scores first goal in debut with Al Mina’a
Egypt down 6 places in November FIFA rankings
Egypt dropped six places in the November edition of the monthly FIFA rankings, and now occupy the 57th position worldwide. This sees the Pharaohs ranked 11th in Africa, down from 9th in October.
Algeria drops to second in Africa with an overall ranking of 26th, and is replaced at the top by Côte d’Ivoire, who now top African football with an overall ranking of 22nd.
Argentina lost its stronghold upon the pinnacle of world football to Belgium, after the latter moved up two spots to occupy the first the position worldwide .
The biggest leap of the month belongs to Chad, who climbed 39 places to 136th.
The biggest fall of the month belongs to Sudan, who dropped 44 places to 128th.