Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Official: Raja Casablanca appoint Rachid Taoussi as new manager
Raja Club Athletic have announced the appointment of Rachid Taoussi as their new manager after sacking Ruud Krol on Wednesday.
The Moroccan side have announced on their official website that Rachid Taoussi has signed an 18-month contract with the club after Ruud Krol was relieved from his duties following his 2-0 loss to Fath Union Sport in the Moroccan cup semi-final on Tuesday.
Assistant coach Hajry Redouane will lead the team in their upcoming game against Chabab Rif Al Hoceima in the Moroccan football league on Sunday, while Taoussi will lead the team starting from Monday.
Moroccan coach Rachid Taoussi was the manager of the Moroccan national football team in 2012, replacing Eric Gerets. He was sacked less than a year later, after a disappointing loss to Tanzania.
Taoussi led the Moroccan Under-20 national team to the 1997 African Youth Championship title.