Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Official: Raja Casablanca appoint Rachid Taoussi as new manager
Raja Club Athletic have announced the appointment of Rachid Taoussi as their new manager after sacking Ruud Krol on Wednesday.
The Moroccan side have announced on their official website that Rachid Taoussi has signed an 18-month contract with the club after Ruud Krol was relieved from his duties following his 2-0 loss to Fath Union Sport in the Moroccan cup semi-final on Tuesday.
Assistant coach Hajry Redouane will lead the team in their upcoming game against Chabab Rif Al Hoceima in the Moroccan football league on Sunday, while Taoussi will lead the team starting from Monday.
Moroccan coach Rachid Taoussi was the manager of the Moroccan national football team in 2012, replacing Eric Gerets. He was sacked less than a year later, after a disappointing loss to Tanzania.
Taoussi led the Moroccan Under-20 national team to the 1997 African Youth Championship title.