Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Official: Raja Casablanca appoint Rachid Taoussi as new manager
Raja Club Athletic have announced the appointment of Rachid Taoussi as their new manager after sacking Ruud Krol on Wednesday.
The Moroccan side have announced on their official website that Rachid Taoussi has signed an 18-month contract with the club after Ruud Krol was relieved from his duties following his 2-0 loss to Fath Union Sport in the Moroccan cup semi-final on Tuesday.
Assistant coach Hajry Redouane will lead the team in their upcoming game against Chabab Rif Al Hoceima in the Moroccan football league on Sunday, while Taoussi will lead the team starting from Monday.
Moroccan coach Rachid Taoussi was the manager of the Moroccan national football team in 2012, replacing Eric Gerets. He was sacked less than a year later, after a disappointing loss to Tanzania.
Taoussi led the Moroccan Under-20 national team to the 1997 African Youth Championship title.