Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Official: Raja Casablanca appoint Rachid Taoussi as new manager
Raja Club Athletic have announced the appointment of Rachid Taoussi as their new manager after sacking Ruud Krol on Wednesday.
The Moroccan side have announced on their official website that Rachid Taoussi has signed an 18-month contract with the club after Ruud Krol was relieved from his duties following his 2-0 loss to Fath Union Sport in the Moroccan cup semi-final on Tuesday.
Assistant coach Hajry Redouane will lead the team in their upcoming game against Chabab Rif Al Hoceima in the Moroccan football league on Sunday, while Taoussi will lead the team starting from Monday.
Moroccan coach Rachid Taoussi was the manager of the Moroccan national football team in 2012, replacing Eric Gerets. He was sacked less than a year later, after a disappointing loss to Tanzania.
Taoussi led the Moroccan Under-20 national team to the 1997 African Youth Championship title.