Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Official: Raja Casablanca appoint Rachid Taoussi as new manager
Raja Club Athletic have announced the appointment of Rachid Taoussi as their new manager after sacking Ruud Krol on Wednesday.
The Moroccan side have announced on their official website that Rachid Taoussi has signed an 18-month contract with the club after Ruud Krol was relieved from his duties following his 2-0 loss to Fath Union Sport in the Moroccan cup semi-final on Tuesday.
Assistant coach Hajry Redouane will lead the team in their upcoming game against Chabab Rif Al Hoceima in the Moroccan football league on Sunday, while Taoussi will lead the team starting from Monday.
Moroccan coach Rachid Taoussi was the manager of the Moroccan national football team in 2012, replacing Eric Gerets. He was sacked less than a year later, after a disappointing loss to Tanzania.
Taoussi led the Moroccan Under-20 national team to the 1997 African Youth Championship title.