Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Nine Al Ahly players called up for national team
The Argentine coach announced the names of the selected Al Ahly players following the Red Devils’ defeat against Misr El-Maqassa in the league.
The called up Al Ahly players are as follows:
Sherif Ekramy, Hossam Ghaly, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Hegazy, Momen Zakaria, Amr Gamal and Abdallah El-Said.
The national team’s closed training camp in Cairo started on Thursday and will run until the date of departure to Chad, scheduled on November 12th.
The foreign-based players will join the squad on November 9th.
The Pharaohs are set to face Chad away on November 14th, before playing them at home on November 17th.