Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Nine Al Ahly players called up for national team
The Argentine coach announced the names of the selected Al Ahly players following the Red Devils’ defeat against Misr El-Maqassa in the league.
The called up Al Ahly players are as follows:
Sherif Ekramy, Hossam Ghaly, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Hegazy, Momen Zakaria, Amr Gamal and Abdallah El-Said.
The national team’s closed training camp in Cairo started on Thursday and will run until the date of departure to Chad, scheduled on November 12th.
The foreign-based players will join the squad on November 9th.
The Pharaohs are set to face Chad away on November 14th, before playing them at home on November 17th.