Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Nine Al Ahly players called up for national team
The Argentine coach announced the names of the selected Al Ahly players following the Red Devils’ defeat against Misr El-Maqassa in the league.
The called up Al Ahly players are as follows:
Sherif Ekramy, Hossam Ghaly, Saad Samir, Sabry Rahil, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Hegazy, Momen Zakaria, Amr Gamal and Abdallah El-Said.
The national team’s closed training camp in Cairo started on Thursday and will run until the date of departure to Chad, scheduled on November 12th.
The foreign-based players will join the squad on November 9th.
The Pharaohs are set to face Chad away on November 14th, before playing them at home on November 17th.