Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Hull City nets three against Middlesbrough with Elmo assisting twice
Elmohamady made two assists in Hull City’s 3-0 win over Middlesbrough that saw the Tigers remain joint-top of the Championship.
Enjoying a good run of form, Hull City dominated the match from the opening whistle. They failed to finish off a host of chances though; only taking the lead a minute to the break.
Middlesbrough’s defence finally caved as Mo Diame finished off an Elmohamady cross in his path for the opener.
The Tigers continued their dominance and scored the second on 67 minutes courtesy of Sam Clucas. Substitute, Tom Huddlestone, was the second beneficiary of an Elmohamady assist when he rounded off the score seven minutes from time with a left foot shot.
This was Hull City’s fifth straight victory which leaves them joint top with Brighton and Hove Albion after Burnley dropped points. Hull next face Bristol City.