Al Ahly have revealed an official request from Spanish club Villarreal CF...
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
Hull City nets three against Middlesbrough with Elmo assisting twice
Elmohamady made two assists in Hull City’s 3-0 win over Middlesbrough that saw the Tigers remain joint-top of the Championship.
Enjoying a good run of form, Hull City dominated the match from the opening whistle. They failed to finish off a host of chances though; only taking the lead a minute to the break.
Middlesbrough’s defence finally caved as Mo Diame finished off an Elmohamady cross in his path for the opener.
The Tigers continued their dominance and scored the second on 67 minutes courtesy of Sam Clucas. Substitute, Tom Huddlestone, was the second beneficiary of an Elmohamady assist when he rounded off the score seven minutes from time with a left foot shot.
This was Hull City’s fifth straight victory which leaves them joint top with Brighton and Hove Albion after Burnley dropped points. Hull next face Bristol City.