Referee Ibrahim Nour El-Dein talked about his contentious penalty decision in Al...
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
Hull City nets three against Middlesbrough with Elmo assisting twice
Elmohamady made two assists in Hull City’s 3-0 win over Middlesbrough that saw the Tigers remain joint-top of the Championship.
Enjoying a good run of form, Hull City dominated the match from the opening whistle. They failed to finish off a host of chances though; only taking the lead a minute to the break.
Middlesbrough’s defence finally caved as Mo Diame finished off an Elmohamady cross in his path for the opener.
The Tigers continued their dominance and scored the second on 67 minutes courtesy of Sam Clucas. Substitute, Tom Huddlestone, was the second beneficiary of an Elmohamady assist when he rounded off the score seven minutes from time with a left foot shot.
This was Hull City’s fifth straight victory which leaves them joint top with Brighton and Hove Albion after Burnley dropped points. Hull next face Bristol City.