Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Hull City nets three against Middlesbrough with Elmo assisting twice
Elmohamady made two assists in Hull City’s 3-0 win over Middlesbrough that saw the Tigers remain joint-top of the Championship.
Enjoying a good run of form, Hull City dominated the match from the opening whistle. They failed to finish off a host of chances though; only taking the lead a minute to the break.
Middlesbrough’s defence finally caved as Mo Diame finished off an Elmohamady cross in his path for the opener.
The Tigers continued their dominance and scored the second on 67 minutes courtesy of Sam Clucas. Substitute, Tom Huddlestone, was the second beneficiary of an Elmohamady assist when he rounded off the score seven minutes from time with a left foot shot.
This was Hull City’s fifth straight victory which leaves them joint top with Brighton and Hove Albion after Burnley dropped points. Hull next face Bristol City.