Egypt have claimed a 31-26 victory over Argentina in the Handball World...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
Hull City nets three against Middlesbrough with Elmo assisting twice
Elmohamady made two assists in Hull City’s 3-0 win over Middlesbrough that saw the Tigers remain joint-top of the Championship.
Enjoying a good run of form, Hull City dominated the match from the opening whistle. They failed to finish off a host of chances though; only taking the lead a minute to the break.
Middlesbrough’s defence finally caved as Mo Diame finished off an Elmohamady cross in his path for the opener.
The Tigers continued their dominance and scored the second on 67 minutes courtesy of Sam Clucas. Substitute, Tom Huddlestone, was the second beneficiary of an Elmohamady assist when he rounded off the score seven minutes from time with a left foot shot.
This was Hull City’s fifth straight victory which leaves them joint top with Brighton and Hove Albion after Burnley dropped points. Hull next face Bristol City.