The FIFA Ethics committee has announced bans on various African football officials at both...
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
VIDEO: Shikabala, Mohsen score as Ismaily hit Haras El-Hodood for four
Mahmoud Abdel-Razek ‘Shikabala’ opened his Ismaily account, in his side’s 0-4 drubbing of Haras El-Hodood.
As a result, things were not looking too good for El Daraweesh, and there was a need for an instant comeback against a struggling Haras side which Mido’s men emphatically delivered.
Marwan Mohsen opened the scoring in the 23rd minute from the penalty spot, after the experienced Hosni Abd-Rabou was fouled inside the box.
17 minutes later, Shikabala lofted in an exceptional cross from the the left to find Saad Hosny, who struck past a helpless Abdel-Kafi Ragab.
In the second half, Ismaily continued their fine showing as they struck once again in the 65th minute; this time Emad Hosny was the scorer, taking advantage of the woeful mistakes committed by the Haras back line.
Shikabala finally scored a goal of his own in the 86th minute, finishing off a one-on-one after being released at the end of an outstanding Ismaily counter.
Despite the fact that this was only Ismaily’s second win from 4 matches, it set the record for the biggest win in the Egyptian League this season, giving the Ismaily fans something to cheer about.
This result lifts Ismaily into fifth place with 7 points, while Haras El-Hodood drop into the relegation zone with just two points.