Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Szczesny: Walcott is faster than Salah
In an interview with futbolfejs.pl, the 25-year-old Polish international admitted that he wouldn’t hesitate to return to the Premier League if he were to be recalled by Arsene Wenger. However, he emphasized his love for his current club and his commitment to it.
He said, “I’ve been in London since I was 16, Arsenal is my home and I have a contract with them. If Arsenal calls me back to London, I will have to go back, nothing can stop me.”
“Roma has a strong squad and it can be successful and we play pressing, attacking, and risky football,” claimed Szczęsny.
“I give my best training and during matches, and our style of play leads to hectic games in which we concede,” he continued.
When asked about racing Salah, the Polish keeper replied, “No, I would never want to do that, but I have to admit that I think Theo Walcott is faster when it comes to sprinting in a straight line. When it comes to multi-directional speed, Salah is quicker.”