Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Szczesny: Walcott is faster than Salah
In an interview with futbolfejs.pl, the 25-year-old Polish international admitted that he wouldn’t hesitate to return to the Premier League if he were to be recalled by Arsene Wenger. However, he emphasized his love for his current club and his commitment to it.
He said, “I’ve been in London since I was 16, Arsenal is my home and I have a contract with them. If Arsenal calls me back to London, I will have to go back, nothing can stop me.”
“Roma has a strong squad and it can be successful and we play pressing, attacking, and risky football,” claimed Szczęsny.
“I give my best training and during matches, and our style of play leads to hectic games in which we concede,” he continued.
When asked about racing Salah, the Polish keeper replied, “No, I would never want to do that, but I have to admit that I think Theo Walcott is faster when it comes to sprinting in a straight line. When it comes to multi-directional speed, Salah is quicker.”