Egypt international Omar Gaber played 70 minutes as Basel claimed a 2-2...
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
Egypt finish 4th at the 2015 Beach Soccer Intercontinental Cup
The two teams finished the match with a draw 2-2, however, Egypt lost 3-2 on penalties to Iran in the play-off match for third place.
The Pharaohs qualified from the group stage after beating UAE 3-2 and Argentina 7-6, while losing to Russia 5-1. In the semi-finals, Egypt were knocked out by Tahiti after losing 8-5 while Asia’s champions were beaten by Russia 4-1.
The technical staff thanked the players for their efforts and performance in the tournament that took place in Dubai, UAE with the participation of eight teams and for finishing in fourth place for the first time.
Egypt striker Mohamed Gamal was named the tournament’s top scorer.