Zamalek defender Ramzy Khaled has completed a loan move to Arab Contractors...
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
Egypt finish 4th at the 2015 Beach Soccer Intercontinental Cup
The two teams finished the match with a draw 2-2, however, Egypt lost 3-2 on penalties to Iran in the play-off match for third place.
The Pharaohs qualified from the group stage after beating UAE 3-2 and Argentina 7-6, while losing to Russia 5-1. In the semi-finals, Egypt were knocked out by Tahiti after losing 8-5 while Asia’s champions were beaten by Russia 4-1.
The technical staff thanked the players for their efforts and performance in the tournament that took place in Dubai, UAE with the participation of eight teams and for finishing in fourth place for the first time.
Egypt striker Mohamed Gamal was named the tournament’s top scorer.