Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
HANDBALL: Zamalek clinch tough victory over Al Ahly
Zamalek were victorious over rivals Al Ahly 30-29 in the Egyptian League, in their postponed match from matchday three.
Just one week after Zamalek achieved a massive victory over their rivals in this years African Nations Cup competition, the Whites asserted their superiority over Al Ahly with a hard-fought win.
The match was well played by both sides but Zamalek, who were behind most of the second half, came out victorious.
Zamalek stars Hassan Yousry and Ahmed El-Ahmar were the driving force for Whites, and it was Hassan Yousry who earned his side’s victory with a late goal.
In the end, the African champions emerged with the two points, leaving their bitter rivals empty-handed.