Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
HANDBALL: Zamalek clinch tough victory over Al Ahly
Just one week after Zamalek achieved a massive victory over their rivals in this years African Nations Cup competition, the Whites asserted their superiority over Al Ahly with a hard-fought win.
The match was well played by both sides but Zamalek, who were behind most of the second half, came out victorious.
Zamalek stars Hassan Yousry and Ahmed El-Ahmar were the driving force for Whites, and it was Hassan Yousry who earned his side’s victory with a late goal.
In the end, the African champions emerged with the two points, leaving their bitter rivals empty-handed.