A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Mido: Cúper’s squad choices are not rational
The Argentinean coach called up 19 players from Al Ahly and Zamalek in addition to players from abroad to participate in the team’s training camp before the matches on November 14 and 17.
“With all due respect to Cúper’s choices, it’s not rational to call the players from abroad in addition to Al Ahly and Zamalek players only,” the young coach expressed his disappointment to Sada El Balad TV channel.
Mido thinks there are three players from Ismaily who should have been called by Cúper: “I can only excuse these choices because the league is still in the early stages,” he said.
The Yellow Dragons are currently in fifth place with 7 points, after beating Haras El Hodod in their last league match.