A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Abdel-Shafy injured for two weeks
Al-Ahli Jeddah confirmed the injury of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy after the team’s match against Al Shabab on Tuesday.
The club said in a statement that the medical examination showed a Grade 1 tear in the leg muscle, which will require two weeks of treatment.
Abdel-Shafy will arrive in Cairo to submit his medical reports to the national team and undergo another medical examination as requested by the national team medical staff.
Hector Cúper has decided to call up Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf to replace the 30-year-old left-back.