Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Abdel-Shafy injured for two weeks
Al-Ahli Jeddah confirmed the injury of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy after the team’s match against Al Shabab on Tuesday.
The club said in a statement that the medical examination showed a Grade 1 tear in the leg muscle, which will require two weeks of treatment.
Abdel-Shafy will arrive in Cairo to submit his medical reports to the national team and undergo another medical examination as requested by the national team medical staff.
Hector Cúper has decided to call up Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf to replace the 30-year-old left-back.