Al Ahly continued their winning streak after beating Tanta 1-0 on Monday,...
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
- Sports ministry approves establishment of Egyptian Rugby Union
Abdel-Shafy injured for two weeks
Al-Ahli Jeddah confirmed the injury of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy after the team’s match against Al Shabab on Tuesday.
The club said in a statement that the medical examination showed a Grade 1 tear in the leg muscle, which will require two weeks of treatment.
Abdel-Shafy will arrive in Cairo to submit his medical reports to the national team and undergo another medical examination as requested by the national team medical staff.
Hector Cúper has decided to call up Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf to replace the 30-year-old left-back.