After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Abdel-Shafy injured for two weeks
Al-Ahli Jeddah confirmed the injury of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy after the team’s match against Al Shabab on Tuesday.
The club said in a statement that the medical examination showed a Grade 1 tear in the leg muscle, which will require two weeks of treatment.
Abdel-Shafy will arrive in Cairo to submit his medical reports to the national team and undergo another medical examination as requested by the national team medical staff.
Hector Cúper has decided to call up Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf to replace the 30-year-old left-back.