Egypt international Amr Warda has completed his move to Greek side PAOK...
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
Abdel-Shafy injured for two weeks
Al-Ahli Jeddah confirmed the injury of Mohamed Abdel-Shafy after the team’s match against Al Shabab on Tuesday.
The club said in a statement that the medical examination showed a Grade 1 tear in the leg muscle, which will require two weeks of treatment.
Abdel-Shafy will arrive in Cairo to submit his medical reports to the national team and undergo another medical examination as requested by the national team medical staff.
Hector Cúper has decided to call up Smouha’s Ayman Ashraf to replace the 30-year-old left-back.