Mohamed Elneny came off the bench for Arsenal, while Omar Gaber was...
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
Al-Merrikh to release Egypt’s Ayman Said – Reports
Sudanese giants Al-Merrikh are considering releasing former Al Masry midfielder Ayman Said, according to Sudanese news reports.
Al-Merrikh are set to release the 36-year-old Egyptian midfielder Ayman Said, whose contract runs at the Red Castle until May 2016. The Sudanese giants are reportedly searching for a younger player to replace the former Al Masry player.
According to news reports, Said has lately left Sudan without the club’s permission, an action which has angered the club’s management.
Said moved from Al Masry to Ittihad of Alexandria in 2013 before joining the Sudanese side in the 2014 summer transfer window.