The Ahly handball team beat their Zamalek counterparts, without legend Ahmed El...
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
Al-Merrikh to release Egypt’s Ayman Said – Reports
Sudanese giants Al-Merrikh are considering releasing former Al Masry midfielder Ayman Said, according to Sudanese news reports.
Al-Merrikh are set to release the 36-year-old Egyptian midfielder Ayman Said, whose contract runs at the Red Castle until May 2016. The Sudanese giants are reportedly searching for a younger player to replace the former Al Masry player.
According to news reports, Said has lately left Sudan without the club’s permission, an action which has angered the club’s management.
Said moved from Al Masry to Ittihad of Alexandria in 2013 before joining the Sudanese side in the 2014 summer transfer window.