History is not ruling out Zamalek yet, as it is up to...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
Al-Merrikh to release Egypt’s Ayman Said – Reports
Sudanese giants Al-Merrikh are considering releasing former Al Masry midfielder Ayman Said, according to Sudanese news reports.
Al-Merrikh are set to release the 36-year-old Egyptian midfielder Ayman Said, whose contract runs at the Red Castle until May 2016. The Sudanese giants are reportedly searching for a younger player to replace the former Al Masry player.
According to news reports, Said has lately left Sudan without the club’s permission, an action which has angered the club’s management.
Said moved from Al Masry to Ittihad of Alexandria in 2013 before joining the Sudanese side in the 2014 summer transfer window.