The fixtures for the U-20 Africa Cup of Nations, which is set...
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
Al-Merrikh to release Egypt’s Ayman Said – Reports
Sudanese giants Al-Merrikh are considering releasing former Al Masry midfielder Ayman Said, according to Sudanese news reports.
Al-Merrikh are set to release the 36-year-old Egyptian midfielder Ayman Said, whose contract runs at the Red Castle until May 2016. The Sudanese giants are reportedly searching for a younger player to replace the former Al Masry player.
According to news reports, Said has lately left Sudan without the club’s permission, an action which has angered the club’s management.
Said moved from Al Masry to Ittihad of Alexandria in 2013 before joining the Sudanese side in the 2014 summer transfer window.