Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Al-Merrikh to release Egypt’s Ayman Said – Reports
Sudanese giants Al-Merrikh are considering releasing former Al Masry midfielder Ayman Said, according to Sudanese news reports.
Al-Merrikh are set to release the 36-year-old Egyptian midfielder Ayman Said, whose contract runs at the Red Castle until May 2016. The Sudanese giants are reportedly searching for a younger player to replace the former Al Masry player.
According to news reports, Said has lately left Sudan without the club’s permission, an action which has angered the club’s management.
Said moved from Al Masry to Ittihad of Alexandria in 2013 before joining the Sudanese side in the 2014 summer transfer window.