KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Falkenbergs survive relegation
Falkenbergs FF will remain in the Swedish topflight ‘Allsvenskan’ after surviving a relegation play-off against Sirius.
Alexander Jakobsen’s side finished 14th in the Swedish Premier League table gaining a chance for avoiding relegation through a two-legged play-off against the team finishing third in the second tier.
Falkenbergs secured a 1-1 home draw against Sirius to win on away goals with an aggregate score 3-3.
Alexander was an unused sub in the home game as his side came from behind to earn the crucial 1-1 draw.
The Danish-Egyptian had started the away game however, and was involved in the build-up to his side’s second goal before being replaced in the 76th minute.
Jakobsen appeared 17 times for Falkenbergs in the league this season scoring two goals.