Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Ferreira and Zamalek fined by EFA
The Egyptian Football Federation (EFA) decided to fine Zamalek club and coach Jesualdo Ferreira as the Portuguese manager did not attend the press conference held after the team’s match against Arab Contractors.
Hassan Shehata, Arab Contractors coach, was also not going to attend the press conference, however, he attended after negotiations. The conference was canceled eventually when Ferreira did not show up.
The competitions committee said that Ferreira will have to pay 15,000 Egyptian Pounds since he did not attend the press conference. Also, the committee hit Zamalek with a 5,000 Egyptian Pounds fine as a number of unauthorized individuals were present on the pitch.