Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Ferreira and Zamalek fined by EFA
The Egyptian Football Federation (EFA) decided to fine Zamalek club and coach Jesualdo Ferreira as the Portuguese manager did not attend the press conference held after the team’s match against Arab Contractors.
Hassan Shehata, Arab Contractors coach, was also not going to attend the press conference, however, he attended after negotiations. The conference was canceled eventually when Ferreira did not show up.
The competitions committee said that Ferreira will have to pay 15,000 Egyptian Pounds since he did not attend the press conference. Also, the committee hit Zamalek with a 5,000 Egyptian Pounds fine as a number of unauthorized individuals were present on the pitch.