Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Ghaly: We are determined to reach World Cup
Egyptian national team captain Hossam Ghaly said that all the team members are determined to reach the World Cup, while asserting that Mohamed Salah’s injury is a loss to the team.
Ghaly was called up for the national team squad to face Chad in the 2018 World Cup qualifiers in November.
“Any player dreams of playing in the biggest tournament in the world and that’s what all the players are aiming at,” Ghaly said to the Egyptian Football Association’s (EFA) website.
“The national team players have the will to achieve everyone’s dream, we are determined to overcome all the obstacles we face,” he added.
The 33-year-old player said that the national team’s managerial staff, with the help of the EFA’s president Gamal Allam, provide the players with whatever needed for the success of the team.
“Egypt will miss Salah’s services in both qualifying matches against Chad and I hope he recovers quickly,” he added.