Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Lazio manager Pioli justifies tackle on Salah
Salah was injured during Roma’s derby against Lazio on Sunday as Lulic stamped on the striker’s ankle at the start of the second half.
“There were a lot of tackles and we were fierce sometimes and so were Roma,” Pioli said to Mediaset.
“Of course Lulic did not intend to injure Salah; he just wanted to get the ball as it was in a dangerous area of the pitch,” he explained.
Initial reports indicate that Salah is suffering from a strained ankle, however the extent of the injury has not been confirmed yet.
UPDATE (09/11/2015): AS Roma have announced that Salah will be out of action for 4-6 weeks with an ankle injury.