The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Lazio manager Pioli justifies tackle on Salah
Salah was injured during Roma’s derby against Lazio on Sunday as Lulic stamped on the striker’s ankle at the start of the second half.
“There were a lot of tackles and we were fierce sometimes and so were Roma,” Pioli said to Mediaset.
“Of course Lulic did not intend to injure Salah; he just wanted to get the ball as it was in a dangerous area of the pitch,” he explained.
Initial reports indicate that Salah is suffering from a strained ankle, however the extent of the injury has not been confirmed yet.
UPDATE (09/11/2015): AS Roma have announced that Salah will be out of action for 4-6 weeks with an ankle injury.