Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Lazio manager Pioli justifies tackle on Salah
Salah was injured during Roma’s derby against Lazio on Sunday as Lulic stamped on the striker’s ankle at the start of the second half.
“There were a lot of tackles and we were fierce sometimes and so were Roma,” Pioli said to Mediaset.
“Of course Lulic did not intend to injure Salah; he just wanted to get the ball as it was in a dangerous area of the pitch,” he explained.
Initial reports indicate that Salah is suffering from a strained ankle, however the extent of the injury has not been confirmed yet.
UPDATE (09/11/2015): AS Roma have announced that Salah will be out of action for 4-6 weeks with an ankle injury.