Zamalek failed to recover from their loss of the CAF Champions League...
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
Nigeria’s Odion Ighalo nominated for October’s EPL Player of the Month
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been nominated for the Premier League player of the month award for October.
The Nigerian star is joined by Arsenal duo Mesut Ozil and Oliver Giroud, Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, Stoke’s goalkeeper Jack Butland and the Premier League’s top goal scorer Jamie Vardy.
The Nigerian striker has been in terrific form, scoring three goals in four games in October. Ighalo began October with a goal against Bournemouth before scoring another two against West Ham on the last day of the month taking his tally this season to seven goals.
The 26-year-old striker joined Watford last summer from Udinese after the Italian side released him from his contract.
The winner of the October’s player and manager of the month set to be announced on November 10.