Al Ahly striker Souleymane Coulibaly was pleased with his performance against Sokar El-Hawamdia...
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
Nigeria’s Odion Ighalo nominated for October’s EPL Player of the Month
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been nominated for the Premier League player of the month award for October.
The Nigerian star is joined by Arsenal duo Mesut Ozil and Oliver Giroud, Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, Stoke’s goalkeeper Jack Butland and the Premier League’s top goal scorer Jamie Vardy.
The Nigerian striker has been in terrific form, scoring three goals in four games in October. Ighalo began October with a goal against Bournemouth before scoring another two against West Ham on the last day of the month taking his tally this season to seven goals.
The 26-year-old striker joined Watford last summer from Udinese after the Italian side released him from his contract.
The winner of the October’s player and manager of the month set to be announced on November 10.