Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Nigeria’s Odion Ighalo nominated for October’s EPL Player of the Month
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been nominated for the Premier League player of the month award for October.
The Nigerian star is joined by Arsenal duo Mesut Ozil and Oliver Giroud, Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, Stoke’s goalkeeper Jack Butland and the Premier League’s top goal scorer Jamie Vardy.
The Nigerian striker has been in terrific form, scoring three goals in four games in October. Ighalo began October with a goal against Bournemouth before scoring another two against West Ham on the last day of the month taking his tally this season to seven goals.
The 26-year-old striker joined Watford last summer from Udinese after the Italian side released him from his contract.
The winner of the October’s player and manager of the month set to be announced on November 10.