Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Nigeria’s Odion Ighalo nominated for October’s EPL Player of the Month
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been nominated for the Premier League player of the month award for October.
The Nigerian star is joined by Arsenal duo Mesut Ozil and Oliver Giroud, Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, Stoke’s goalkeeper Jack Butland and the Premier League’s top goal scorer Jamie Vardy.
The Nigerian striker has been in terrific form, scoring three goals in four games in October. Ighalo began October with a goal against Bournemouth before scoring another two against West Ham on the last day of the month taking his tally this season to seven goals.
The 26-year-old striker joined Watford last summer from Udinese after the Italian side released him from his contract.
The winner of the October’s player and manager of the month set to be announced on November 10.