The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
Nigeria’s Odion Ighalo nominated for October’s EPL Player of the Month
Watford striker Odion Ighalo has been nominated for the Premier League player of the month award for October.
The Nigerian star is joined by Arsenal duo Mesut Ozil and Oliver Giroud, Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, Stoke’s goalkeeper Jack Butland and the Premier League’s top goal scorer Jamie Vardy.
The Nigerian striker has been in terrific form, scoring three goals in four games in October. Ighalo began October with a goal against Bournemouth before scoring another two against West Ham on the last day of the month taking his tally this season to seven goals.
The 26-year-old striker joined Watford last summer from Udinese after the Italian side released him from his contract.
The winner of the October’s player and manager of the month set to be announced on November 10.