Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi spoke about Egypt, his visit in...
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
Salah sidelined for 4 to 6 weeks
The 23-year-old winger, who made 11 league appearances for Roma so far this season and is the club’s third-highest scorer with six goals in all competitions, suffered from a tough challenge from Lazio’s Senad Lulic during Sunday’s derby match, what forced him to be subbed off after 54 minutes of play.
Roma said, in an official statement on Monday morning, that Salah has underwent medical tests which have revealed a Grade II ligament damage to his right ankle and that he is expected to be sidelined for at least a month.
It's not looking good for Mohamed Salah… pic.twitter.com/HrIyWjKOlI
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) November 8, 2015
Salah is now set to miss both of Egypt’s World Cup qualifying matches against Chad and Roma’s crucial Champions League fixture against Barcelona at Camp Nou.