Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Salah sidelined for 4 to 6 weeks
The 23-year-old winger, who made 11 league appearances for Roma so far this season and is the club’s third-highest scorer with six goals in all competitions, suffered from a tough challenge from Lazio’s Senad Lulic during Sunday’s derby match, what forced him to be subbed off after 54 minutes of play.
Roma said, in an official statement on Monday morning, that Salah has underwent medical tests which have revealed a Grade II ligament damage to his right ankle and that he is expected to be sidelined for at least a month.
It's not looking good for Mohamed Salah… pic.twitter.com/HrIyWjKOlI
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) November 8, 2015
Salah is now set to miss both of Egypt’s World Cup qualifying matches against Chad and Roma’s crucial Champions League fixture against Barcelona at Camp Nou.