Zamalek left-back Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh has officially signed a five-year contract extension with...
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
Salah sidelined for 4 to 6 weeks
The 23-year-old winger, who made 11 league appearances for Roma so far this season and is the club’s third-highest scorer with six goals in all competitions, suffered from a tough challenge from Lazio’s Senad Lulic during Sunday’s derby match, what forced him to be subbed off after 54 minutes of play.
Roma said, in an official statement on Monday morning, that Salah has underwent medical tests which have revealed a Grade II ligament damage to his right ankle and that he is expected to be sidelined for at least a month.
It's not looking good for Mohamed Salah… pic.twitter.com/HrIyWjKOlI
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) November 8, 2015
Salah is now set to miss both of Egypt’s World Cup qualifying matches against Chad and Roma’s crucial Champions League fixture against Barcelona at Camp Nou.