Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Salah sidelined for 4 to 6 weeks
The 23-year-old winger, who made 11 league appearances for Roma so far this season and is the club’s third-highest scorer with six goals in all competitions, suffered from a tough challenge from Lazio’s Senad Lulic during Sunday’s derby match, what forced him to be subbed off after 54 minutes of play.
Roma said, in an official statement on Monday morning, that Salah has underwent medical tests which have revealed a Grade II ligament damage to his right ankle and that he is expected to be sidelined for at least a month.
It's not looking good for Mohamed Salah… pic.twitter.com/HrIyWjKOlI
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) November 8, 2015
Salah is now set to miss both of Egypt’s World Cup qualifying matches against Chad and Roma’s crucial Champions League fixture against Barcelona at Camp Nou.