Ghana captain and all-time top scorer Asamoah Gyan mentioned that he and...
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
Salah sidelined for 4 to 6 weeks
The 23-year-old winger, who made 11 league appearances for Roma so far this season and is the club’s third-highest scorer with six goals in all competitions, suffered from a tough challenge from Lazio’s Senad Lulic during Sunday’s derby match, what forced him to be subbed off after 54 minutes of play.
Roma said, in an official statement on Monday morning, that Salah has underwent medical tests which have revealed a Grade II ligament damage to his right ankle and that he is expected to be sidelined for at least a month.
It's not looking good for Mohamed Salah… pic.twitter.com/HrIyWjKOlI
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) November 8, 2015
Salah is now set to miss both of Egypt’s World Cup qualifying matches against Chad and Roma’s crucial Champions League fixture against Barcelona at Camp Nou.