Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Saleh Gomaa leaves Al Ahly training with injury
Al Ahly midfielder Saleh Gomaa left the team’s training on Monday after picking up an injury in a collision with Ahmed Fathi.
Gomaa injured his knee after a collision with right back Ahmed Fathi in Al Ahly’s Monday training session.
The Red Castle’s doctor Khaled Mahmoud spoke to the press saying that Gomaa is set to undergo scans on Tuesday to determine the extent of his injury and the expected absence period.
Gomaa said that his injury wasn’t Fathi’s fault, and expressed his hopes of a quick recovery.
It is worth mentioning that Gomaa, 22, is part of the the Olympic national team set to play later this month in the Africa U-23 Cup of Nations in Senegal, in which the top three teams in the tournament will qualify for the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro.