Mahmoud Abdel-Moniem ‘Kahraba’ played all 90 minutes as Al Ittihad fell to...
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
Saleh Gomaa leaves Al Ahly training with injury
Al Ahly midfielder Saleh Gomaa left the team’s training on Monday after picking up an injury in a collision with Ahmed Fathi.
Gomaa injured his knee after a collision with right back Ahmed Fathi in Al Ahly’s Monday training session.
The Red Castle’s doctor Khaled Mahmoud spoke to the press saying that Gomaa is set to undergo scans on Tuesday to determine the extent of his injury and the expected absence period.
Gomaa said that his injury wasn’t Fathi’s fault, and expressed his hopes of a quick recovery.
It is worth mentioning that Gomaa, 22, is part of the the Olympic national team set to play later this month in the Africa U-23 Cup of Nations in Senegal, in which the top three teams in the tournament will qualify for the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro.