Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
- SQUASH: 10 Egyptians advance to second round of Windy City Open
Saleh Gomaa leaves Al Ahly training with injury
Al Ahly midfielder Saleh Gomaa left the team’s training on Monday after picking up an injury in a collision with Ahmed Fathi.
Gomaa injured his knee after a collision with right back Ahmed Fathi in Al Ahly’s Monday training session.
The Red Castle’s doctor Khaled Mahmoud spoke to the press saying that Gomaa is set to undergo scans on Tuesday to determine the extent of his injury and the expected absence period.
Gomaa said that his injury wasn’t Fathi’s fault, and expressed his hopes of a quick recovery.
It is worth mentioning that Gomaa, 22, is part of the the Olympic national team set to play later this month in the Africa U-23 Cup of Nations in Senegal, in which the top three teams in the tournament will qualify for the 2016 Olympics in Rio De Janeiro.