Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Maqassa manager Ehab Galal: El-Sheikh one of the best in Egypt
Ehab Galal spoke to Egyptian TV Show With Shobeir about his ex-player and current Al Ahly attacking midfielder Ahmed El-Sheikh, saying he’s among the best players in Egypt.
“Ahmed El-Sheikh is very experienced and is very skillful; I knew him since he was under me in Telephonat Beni Suef when he was very young,” said Galal.
El-Sheikh, who has yet to feature for Al Ahly this season after joining on a 8.5 million EGP deal in the summer, missed the club’s 1-0 loss against Maqassa in the fourth round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Galal added: “The boy is one of Egypt’s best players and I thanked God he didn’t play with Al Ahly in our last encounter.”
The manager concluded by saying that he tried to loan the player back as he isn’t being fielded by Al Ahly, and that he will do whatever it takes to buy him back if the Red Devils decide to let him go.