Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Maqassa manager Ehab Galal: El-Sheikh one of the best in Egypt
Ehab Galal spoke to Egyptian TV Show With Shobeir about his ex-player and current Al Ahly attacking midfielder Ahmed El-Sheikh, saying he’s among the best players in Egypt.
“Ahmed El-Sheikh is very experienced and is very skillful; I knew him since he was under me in Telephonat Beni Suef when he was very young,” said Galal.
El-Sheikh, who has yet to feature for Al Ahly this season after joining on a 8.5 million EGP deal in the summer, missed the club’s 1-0 loss against Maqassa in the fourth round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Galal added: “The boy is one of Egypt’s best players and I thanked God he didn’t play with Al Ahly in our last encounter.”
The manager concluded by saying that he tried to loan the player back as he isn’t being fielded by Al Ahly, and that he will do whatever it takes to buy him back if the Red Devils decide to let him go.