Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Maqassa manager Ehab Galal: El-Sheikh one of the best in Egypt
Ehab Galal spoke to Egyptian TV Show With Shobeir about his ex-player and current Al Ahly attacking midfielder Ahmed El-Sheikh, saying he’s among the best players in Egypt.
“Ahmed El-Sheikh is very experienced and is very skillful; I knew him since he was under me in Telephonat Beni Suef when he was very young,” said Galal.
El-Sheikh, who has yet to feature for Al Ahly this season after joining on a 8.5 million EGP deal in the summer, missed the club’s 1-0 loss against Maqassa in the fourth round of the Egyptian Premier League.
Galal added: “The boy is one of Egypt’s best players and I thanked God he didn’t play with Al Ahly in our last encounter.”
The manager concluded by saying that he tried to loan the player back as he isn’t being fielded by Al Ahly, and that he will do whatever it takes to buy him back if the Red Devils decide to let him go.