Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Sam Morsy assists as Chesterfield advances to second round
Sam Morsy assisted Chesterfield’s third goal of the night in the first round of the FA Cup after his superb pass reached Simons, who put it in the back of the net.
Chesterfield managed to go 2-0 up in the first 12 minutes after Ariyibi scored the opener in the seventh minute of the game with Novak scoring the second.
Morsy, who made way for Raglan in the 72nd minute assisted the third goal to substitute Simons in the 68th minute.
Banks scored Chesterfield’s fourth and final goal of the night in the 87th minute while Ashworth managed to score a last minute consolation goal to the Non-league side to end the game with a score of 4-1.