Ghana Football Association’s technical director Francis Oti Akenteng has spoken about their...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Sam Morsy assists as Chesterfield advances to second round
Sam Morsy assisted Chesterfield’s third goal of the night in the first round of the FA Cup after his superb pass reached Simons, who put it in the back of the net.
Chesterfield managed to go 2-0 up in the first 12 minutes after Ariyibi scored the opener in the seventh minute of the game with Novak scoring the second.
Morsy, who made way for Raglan in the 72nd minute assisted the third goal to substitute Simons in the 68th minute.
Banks scored Chesterfield’s fourth and final goal of the night in the 87th minute while Ashworth managed to score a last minute consolation goal to the Non-league side to end the game with a score of 4-1.