Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Sam Morsy assists as Chesterfield advances to second round
Sam Morsy assisted Chesterfield’s third goal of the night in the first round of the FA Cup after his superb pass reached Simons, who put it in the back of the net.
Chesterfield managed to go 2-0 up in the first 12 minutes after Ariyibi scored the opener in the seventh minute of the game with Novak scoring the second.
Morsy, who made way for Raglan in the 72nd minute assisted the third goal to substitute Simons in the 68th minute.
Banks scored Chesterfield’s fourth and final goal of the night in the 87th minute while Ashworth managed to score a last minute consolation goal to the Non-league side to end the game with a score of 4-1.