Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
VOLLEYBALL: Gulinelli appointed Egypt’s new boss
The Egyptian Volleyball association has agreed a deal with Italian manager Flavio Gulinelli to take charge of the Egyptian national volleyball team.
The Egyptian association were reportedly in negotiations with two Italian coaches, and a Polish manager before appointing the former Slovakian national team boss.
Gulinelli is scheduled to arrive to Egypt on Thursday, accompanied by a performance analyst and a fitness trainer, both from Italy.
The Italian boss faced the Pharaohs as coach of Slovakia in the 2015 World League, suffering a 3-1 defeat.
It is also worth mentioning that the national team is getting ready to fight for a place in next year’s Olympic Games which will be held in Rio de Janiero.