In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
VOLLEYBALL: Gulinelli appointed Egypt’s new boss
The Egyptian Volleyball association has agreed a deal with Italian manager Flavio Gulinelli to take charge of the Egyptian national volleyball team.
The Egyptian association were reportedly in negotiations with two Italian coaches, and a Polish manager before appointing the former Slovakian national team boss.
Gulinelli is scheduled to arrive to Egypt on Thursday, accompanied by a performance analyst and a fitness trainer, both from Italy.
The Italian boss faced the Pharaohs as coach of Slovakia in the 2015 World League, suffering a 3-1 defeat.
It is also worth mentioning that the national team is getting ready to fight for a place in next year’s Olympic Games which will be held in Rio de Janiero.