Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
VOLLEYBALL: Gulinelli appointed Egypt’s new boss
The Egyptian Volleyball association has agreed a deal with Italian manager Flavio Gulinelli to take charge of the Egyptian national volleyball team.
The Egyptian association were reportedly in negotiations with two Italian coaches, and a Polish manager before appointing the former Slovakian national team boss.
Gulinelli is scheduled to arrive to Egypt on Thursday, accompanied by a performance analyst and a fitness trainer, both from Italy.
The Italian boss faced the Pharaohs as coach of Slovakia in the 2015 World League, suffering a 3-1 defeat.
It is also worth mentioning that the national team is getting ready to fight for a place in next year’s Olympic Games which will be held in Rio de Janiero.