Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
VOLLEYBALL: Gulinelli appointed Egypt’s new boss
The Egyptian Volleyball association has agreed a deal with Italian manager Flavio Gulinelli to take charge of the Egyptian national volleyball team.
The Egyptian association were reportedly in negotiations with two Italian coaches, and a Polish manager before appointing the former Slovakian national team boss.
Gulinelli is scheduled to arrive to Egypt on Thursday, accompanied by a performance analyst and a fitness trainer, both from Italy.
The Italian boss faced the Pharaohs as coach of Slovakia in the 2015 World League, suffering a 3-1 defeat.
It is also worth mentioning that the national team is getting ready to fight for a place in next year’s Olympic Games which will be held in Rio de Janiero.