Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
El-Sulaya’s future with Al Shaab in question
El-Ashry had earlier resigned from his position at the UAE-based club due to poor performance results.
El-Sulaya signed a one-year deal with Al Shaab from Ismaily last season but failed to impress at the club.
Tarek El-Ashry spoke to Egyptian football site Yallakora about El-Sulaya’s position with the club.
“If he stayed playing at the same level and does not improve, then he will not make it past the January transfer window,” he said.
El-Ashry denied knowing any negotiations between Al Ahly and Al Shaab for El-Sulaya.
“I do not know about anything related to his transfer to Al Ahly in January,” El-Ashry said.
El-Ashry also spoke about his future and his current offer.
“I will use the next period to decide on my future. I have offers from Libya’s national team as well as Sudanese sides Al Hilal and Al Mareekh,” he added.