Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
El-Sulaya’s future with Al Shaab in question
El-Ashry had earlier resigned from his position at the UAE-based club due to poor performance results.
El-Sulaya signed a one-year deal with Al Shaab from Ismaily last season but failed to impress at the club.
Tarek El-Ashry spoke to Egyptian football site Yallakora about El-Sulaya’s position with the club.
“If he stayed playing at the same level and does not improve, then he will not make it past the January transfer window,” he said.
El-Ashry denied knowing any negotiations between Al Ahly and Al Shaab for El-Sulaya.
“I do not know about anything related to his transfer to Al Ahly in January,” El-Ashry said.
El-Ashry also spoke about his future and his current offer.
“I will use the next period to decide on my future. I have offers from Libya’s national team as well as Sudanese sides Al Hilal and Al Mareekh,” he added.