KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
El-Sulaya’s future with Al Shaab in question
El-Ashry had earlier resigned from his position at the UAE-based club due to poor performance results.
El-Sulaya signed a one-year deal with Al Shaab from Ismaily last season but failed to impress at the club.
Tarek El-Ashry spoke to Egyptian football site Yallakora about El-Sulaya’s position with the club.
“If he stayed playing at the same level and does not improve, then he will not make it past the January transfer window,” he said.
El-Ashry denied knowing any negotiations between Al Ahly and Al Shaab for El-Sulaya.
“I do not know about anything related to his transfer to Al Ahly in January,” El-Ashry said.
El-Ashry also spoke about his future and his current offer.
“I will use the next period to decide on my future. I have offers from Libya’s national team as well as Sudanese sides Al Hilal and Al Mareekh,” he added.