Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
El-Sulaya’s future with Al Shaab in question
El-Ashry had earlier resigned from his position at the UAE-based club due to poor performance results.
El-Sulaya signed a one-year deal with Al Shaab from Ismaily last season but failed to impress at the club.
Tarek El-Ashry spoke to Egyptian football site Yallakora about El-Sulaya’s position with the club.
“If he stayed playing at the same level and does not improve, then he will not make it past the January transfer window,” he said.
El-Ashry denied knowing any negotiations between Al Ahly and Al Shaab for El-Sulaya.
“I do not know about anything related to his transfer to Al Ahly in January,” El-Ashry said.
El-Ashry also spoke about his future and his current offer.
“I will use the next period to decide on my future. I have offers from Libya’s national team as well as Sudanese sides Al Hilal and Al Mareekh,” he added.