Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
El-Sulaya’s future with Al Shaab in question
El-Ashry had earlier resigned from his position at the UAE-based club due to poor performance results.
El-Sulaya signed a one-year deal with Al Shaab from Ismaily last season but failed to impress at the club.
Tarek El-Ashry spoke to Egyptian football site Yallakora about El-Sulaya’s position with the club.
“If he stayed playing at the same level and does not improve, then he will not make it past the January transfer window,” he said.
El-Ashry denied knowing any negotiations between Al Ahly and Al Shaab for El-Sulaya.
“I do not know about anything related to his transfer to Al Ahly in January,” El-Ashry said.
El-Ashry also spoke about his future and his current offer.
“I will use the next period to decide on my future. I have offers from Libya’s national team as well as Sudanese sides Al Hilal and Al Mareekh,” he added.