Al Ahly manager Hossam El-Badry has announced his 22-man squad to face...
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
Elmohamady: International break comes at perfect time
Ahmed Elmohamady has expressed that the international break comes at a perfect time for the Tigers, as they need some time off before kick-starting a busy winter schedule.
Elmohamady, who made a permanent move to Hull City in 2013, believes that the break has come at a perfect time for the Tigers, as they remain unbeaten for 12 games in all competitions.
“It’s a nice time to have a break with five wins in a row and getting through in the cup,” Elmohamady said to the Hull Daily Mail.
“Hopefully everybody will have a good recovery whether they are going away or staying here and will be at a higher level of confidence. We’ll hopefully be in great condition for when we get back from the break.”
He then added, “Five wins in a row is a big, big thing. I think it’s the first time since I’ve been here that we’ve had a run like this with the clean sheets as well so hopefully we can continue like this.”
The Tigers, top of the Championship with 34 points, will kick-off a congested winter schedule with an away game at Bristol City – who are only two points away from the relegation zone – on November 21st.