Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Elmohamady: International break comes at perfect time
Ahmed Elmohamady has expressed that the international break comes at a perfect time for the Tigers, as they need some time off before kick-starting a busy winter schedule.
Elmohamady, who made a permanent move to Hull City in 2013, believes that the break has come at a perfect time for the Tigers, as they remain unbeaten for 12 games in all competitions.
“It’s a nice time to have a break with five wins in a row and getting through in the cup,” Elmohamady said to the Hull Daily Mail.
“Hopefully everybody will have a good recovery whether they are going away or staying here and will be at a higher level of confidence. We’ll hopefully be in great condition for when we get back from the break.”
He then added, “Five wins in a row is a big, big thing. I think it’s the first time since I’ve been here that we’ve had a run like this with the clean sheets as well so hopefully we can continue like this.”
The Tigers, top of the Championship with 34 points, will kick-off a congested winter schedule with an away game at Bristol City – who are only two points away from the relegation zone – on November 21st.