Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary has issued an apology to everyone at...
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla now or at the end of this season
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
Elmohamady: International break comes at perfect time
Ahmed Elmohamady has expressed that the international break comes at a perfect time for the Tigers, as they need some time off before kick-starting a busy winter schedule.
Elmohamady, who made a permanent move to Hull City in 2013, believes that the break has come at a perfect time for the Tigers, as they remain unbeaten for 12 games in all competitions.
“It’s a nice time to have a break with five wins in a row and getting through in the cup,” Elmohamady said to the Hull Daily Mail.
“Hopefully everybody will have a good recovery whether they are going away or staying here and will be at a higher level of confidence. We’ll hopefully be in great condition for when we get back from the break.”
He then added, “Five wins in a row is a big, big thing. I think it’s the first time since I’ve been here that we’ve had a run like this with the clean sheets as well so hopefully we can continue like this.”
The Tigers, top of the Championship with 34 points, will kick-off a congested winter schedule with an away game at Bristol City – who are only two points away from the relegation zone – on November 21st.