Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
Elmohamady: International break comes at perfect time
Ahmed Elmohamady has expressed that the international break comes at a perfect time for the Tigers, as they need some time off before kick-starting a busy winter schedule.
Elmohamady, who made a permanent move to Hull City in 2013, believes that the break has come at a perfect time for the Tigers, as they remain unbeaten for 12 games in all competitions.
“It’s a nice time to have a break with five wins in a row and getting through in the cup,” Elmohamady said to the Hull Daily Mail.
“Hopefully everybody will have a good recovery whether they are going away or staying here and will be at a higher level of confidence. We’ll hopefully be in great condition for when we get back from the break.”
He then added, “Five wins in a row is a big, big thing. I think it’s the first time since I’ve been here that we’ve had a run like this with the clean sheets as well so hopefully we can continue like this.”
The Tigers, top of the Championship with 34 points, will kick-off a congested winter schedule with an away game at Bristol City – who are only two points away from the relegation zone – on November 21st.