Smouha left back Patrick Malo has discussed his adaptation to life with the...
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
Former Ahly manager Garrido a candidate to manage ES Sétif
Entente Sportive de Sétif president Hacène Hemmar has suggested that former Ahly manager Juan Carlos Garrido could be appointed as manager.
Hemmar has confirmed that they are in search of a manager, and an announcement could be made as soon as Friday.
He made it clear in a press conference that he would prefer to seal a deal with former Algerian international Djamel Menad to fill the void left by Kheïreddine Madoui, who decided to join Saudi side Al-Wehda.
Nevertheless, he admitted his interest in other candidates including, but not limited to, Spaniard Juan Carlos Garrido.
He insisted that he prefers Menad due to his experience with Algerian football, but that if a deal failed to take place, the club would look to the next best option before next Friday.