The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Former Ahly manager Garrido a candidate to manage ES Sétif
Entente Sportive de Sétif president Hacène Hemmar has suggested that former Ahly manager Juan Carlos Garrido could be appointed as manager.
Hemmar has confirmed that they are in search of a manager, and an announcement could be made as soon as Friday.
He made it clear in a press conference that he would prefer to seal a deal with former Algerian international Djamel Menad to fill the void left by Kheïreddine Madoui, who decided to join Saudi side Al-Wehda.
Nevertheless, he admitted his interest in other candidates including, but not limited to, Spaniard Juan Carlos Garrido.
He insisted that he prefers Menad due to his experience with Algerian football, but that if a deal failed to take place, the club would look to the next best option before next Friday.