Zamalek will face Minuh Yaoundé on Thursday, in the quarter-finals of the...
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
Former Ahly manager Garrido a candidate to manage ES Sétif
Entente Sportive de Sétif president Hacène Hemmar has suggested that former Ahly manager Juan Carlos Garrido could be appointed as manager.
Hemmar has confirmed that they are in search of a manager, and an announcement could be made as soon as Friday.
He made it clear in a press conference that he would prefer to seal a deal with former Algerian international Djamel Menad to fill the void left by Kheïreddine Madoui, who decided to join Saudi side Al-Wehda.
Nevertheless, he admitted his interest in other candidates including, but not limited to, Spaniard Juan Carlos Garrido.
He insisted that he prefers Menad due to his experience with Algerian football, but that if a deal failed to take place, the club would look to the next best option before next Friday.