Al Ahly coach Hossam El-Badry gave a hint regarding the team’s next...
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
Former Ahly manager Garrido a candidate to manage ES Sétif
Entente Sportive de Sétif president Hacène Hemmar has suggested that former Ahly manager Juan Carlos Garrido could be appointed as manager.
Hemmar has confirmed that they are in search of a manager, and an announcement could be made as soon as Friday.
He made it clear in a press conference that he would prefer to seal a deal with former Algerian international Djamel Menad to fill the void left by Kheïreddine Madoui, who decided to join Saudi side Al-Wehda.
Nevertheless, he admitted his interest in other candidates including, but not limited to, Spaniard Juan Carlos Garrido.
He insisted that he prefers Menad due to his experience with Algerian football, but that if a deal failed to take place, the club would look to the next best option before next Friday.