KingFut covers the live action as Egypt take on Uganda in the...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Uganda – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
Former Ahly manager Garrido a candidate to manage ES Sétif
Entente Sportive de Sétif president Hacène Hemmar has suggested that former Ahly manager Juan Carlos Garrido could be appointed as manager.
Hemmar has confirmed that they are in search of a manager, and an announcement could be made as soon as Friday.
He made it clear in a press conference that he would prefer to seal a deal with former Algerian international Djamel Menad to fill the void left by Kheïreddine Madoui, who decided to join Saudi side Al-Wehda.
Nevertheless, he admitted his interest in other candidates including, but not limited to, Spaniard Juan Carlos Garrido.
He insisted that he prefers Menad due to his experience with Algerian football, but that if a deal failed to take place, the club would look to the next best option before next Friday.