Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Mido: Politics cost Abou-Treika dear
In an interview with MBC, Mido enthused, “Mentioning Abou-Treika’s name was more than enough to please both Al Ahly and Zamalek fans, because he would always deliver happiness to the [Ahly and Egypt] fans.”
He added, “But he lost a lot when he decided to enter the political sector, and he hasn’t apologized yet for being affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.”
“I don’t hate Abou-Treika because he is an Ahly fan; I have many close friends who are Ahly fans and we have a strong relationship such as Hossam Ghaly, Wael Gomaa and Ahmed Fathy,” he concluded.