Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Mido: Politics cost Abou-Treika dear
In an interview with MBC, Mido enthused, “Mentioning Abou-Treika’s name was more than enough to please both Al Ahly and Zamalek fans, because he would always deliver happiness to the [Ahly and Egypt] fans.”
He added, “But he lost a lot when he decided to enter the political sector, and he hasn’t apologized yet for being affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.”
“I don’t hate Abou-Treika because he is an Ahly fan; I have many close friends who are Ahly fans and we have a strong relationship such as Hossam Ghaly, Wael Gomaa and Ahmed Fathy,” he concluded.