The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
24 players in Egypt squad for Chad encounter
The Argentine manager announced a 24-man Egypt squad to kick-off their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign at Chad.
Cúper previously announced calling five players from abroad for the Chad match, but had to do an emergency replacement by calling up Zamalek’s Mostafa Fathi to replace the injured Mohamed Salah.
The list has also seen one single omission which was for Petrojet goalkeeper Mohamed El-Shennawy.
The full squad for the Chad match:
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahdi Soliman, Sherif Ekramy
Defenders: Saad Samir, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Dwiedar, Omar Gaber, Sabry Raheel, Ayman Ashraf.
Midfielders: Hossam Ghaly, Tarek Hamed, Mohamed El-Nenny, Ibrahim Salah, Abdallah El-Said, Ahmed Tawfik, Momen Zakaria, Mahmoud Kahraba, Mostafa Fathi, Amr Warda.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Amr Gamal, Ahmed Hassan Koka, Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
Egypt are set to play the first leg match in N’Djamena on November 14 before playing the return leg on November 17 in Alexandria.