Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
24 players in Egypt squad for Chad encounter
Egypt coach Héctor Cúper has chosen 24 players to travel to face Chad in the team’s 2018 World Cup qualifying opener.
The Argentine manager announced a 24-man Egypt squad to kick-off their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign at Chad.
Cúper previously announced calling five players from abroad for the Chad match, but had to do an emergency replacement by calling up Zamalek’s Mostafa Fathi to replace the injured Mohamed Salah.
The list has also seen one single omission which was for Petrojet goalkeeper Mohamed El-Shennawy.
The full squad for the Chad match:
Goalkeepers: Ahmed El-Shennawy, Mahdi Soliman, Sherif Ekramy
Defenders: Saad Samir, Mohamed Naguib, Ahmed Hegazy, Ahmed Dwiedar, Omar Gaber, Sabry Raheel, Ayman Ashraf.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Amr Gamal, Ahmed Hassan Koka, Ahmed Hassan Mekki.
Egypt are set to play the first leg match in N’Djamena on November 14 before playing the return leg on November 17 in Alexandria.